Replace your aging vapor tight luminaire currently using fluorescent lamps with our LED RetroFit Conversion Kits for Vapor Tight Linear Luminaires. This retrofit kit eliminates pending ballast failures, lamp flickering, dimness, and immediately saves 40% or more on the light fixture's energy consumption.
- The gear tray's modular wiring simplifies and expedites supply line connections to the existing lighting system.
- Guaranteed reduction on energy consumption and lower operating costs.
- The long-life LED circuit board is mounted directly to the gear tray for maximum thermal dissipation.
- High efficacy, long-life Standard, High Output (HO), or Very High Output (VHO) applications
- Features a single row of LEDs mounted to the gear tray.
- LED Driver includes:
- Auto-compensate feature to ensure “fail safe” operation.
- Inputs for dimmable lighting control:
- 0-10V Dimming: Lighting system dimming controller dims to 10% allowing the LED Luminaires to produce varying light intensity levels. It also allows the building owner or facility manager to choose what light level is required for a variety of multi-purpose lighting applications. Examples: Safety egress, movie theaters, clothing stores, fashion boutiques, restaurants and bars, concert halls, hotels, night clubs, and sporting arenas.
- Dim to Off for Energy Management: Allows the building owner to turn off the lighting system at a designated time for improved energy savings.
- Retrofitting is less than half the cost compared to replacing the entire lighting system.
- Easily field installed by a qualified electrician.
- Immediately gain high efficacy and higher lumen output from your lighting system.
- 50,000-hour plus average service compared to 20,000-hour fluorescent lamps.
- ETL Listed (Per UL 1598/8750)
- RoHS Compliant
- 5 Year Warranty / 50,000 Hours at L70
|6 Latches||8 Latches|
|NOTE: If the luminaire housing you want to retrofit has six (6) latches (4-FT) or twelve (12) latches (8-FT) total, EPCO's LED Luminaire RetroFit Kit will not fit! Contact EPCO Inside Sales for more information (800.336.1976 or firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Environmental||Suitable for indoor, outdoor, and wet locations|
|Operating Voltage||120-277 VAC @ 50/60 Hz|
|Power Factor||.9 or Higher|
|LED Driver Efficiency||83% (typical) @ 120VAC - Full Load|
|Dimming Control Options||
|Warranty||5 Years / 50,000 Hours at L70|
Engineered Products Company (herein known as EPCO) warrants at its sole option after a failure is confirmed as a true defect in materials or workmanship, EPCO will, replace, or refund, any LED Luminaire for a period of five (5) years. This warranty statement applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
Note: The Original Purchaser is identified as the Building Owner
To obtain a replacement LED Luminaire, or to obtain a credit memo under this warranty, the Purchaser must contact Engineered Products Company within the specified warranty period to obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) form and return shipping instructions. Engineered Products Company shall have no responsibility for any LED Luminaire deemed “out of warranty”. Under no circumstances shall Engineered Products Company be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special or otherwise, arising out of or relating to the use of, or the inability to use the LED Luminaire(s) in excess of the cost for replacement of any LED Luminaire proven to be defective during the warranty period.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE PURCHASER SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, AND IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY WARRANTY OF NONINFRIGEMENT OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF THIRD PARTIES. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
The Warranty Does Not Apply To Any Of The Following Conditions:
- Any LED Luminaire that has been incorrectly installed by drilling holes, puncturing, piercing or any other means that will alter the integrity of the fixture housing.
- Damage caused by the use of parts, components, and/or other equipment(s) that is not compatible, suitable, and/ or authorized by EPCO for use with it’s LED Luminaire.
- Damage resulting from use of the LED Luminaire in what EPCO, at its sole discretion, considers extreme applications.
- Product damage as determined by EPCO to be caused by a crash, impact, or obvious signs of abuse to the LED Luminaire.
- No charge-backs for any type of labor allowance required to remove, re-install, or re-power the LED Luminaire; or for the removal of the defective LED Luminaire and/or replacement with a new LED Luminaire.
The Warranty is Considered Invalid When One or More of the Following Conditions Occur:
- Disassembly of LED Driver or LED Luminaire by the end-user.
- Severe damage or deformation of the LED Driver or LED Luminaire appearance.
- Damage to the LED Driver or LED Luminaire input or output wires.
- LED Driver’s identification codes or serial numbers have been erased, altered or damaged.
- Damage to the LED Driver or LED Luminaire caused by natural disasters.