Energy consumption is a significant component of your company's operating expense. Engineered Products Company (EPCO) offers a wide variety of Fixture Bracket RetroFit Conversion Kits to address the Building Owner's and Facility Manager's various needs for lighting system upgrades.
We convert older T12 or T8 fluorescent lamps using magnetic ballast to strip-type fixtures using T8 LEDs.
Our low cost Fixture Bracket RetroFit Conversion Kits take into account budget, operating environment, required lumen output, energy saving goals, minimum efficacy requirements for utility rebates, and other parameters to ensure we deliver the optimal lighting system solution.
We offer Fixture Bracket RetroFit Conversion Kits for energy efficient Bi-Pin T8 LED in two configurations:
- Standard - Fixture Bracket RetroFit Conversion Kits (4 foot and 8 foot lengths).
- Pre-wired - Fixture Bracket RetroFit Conversion Kits (4 foot and 8 foot lengths); includes supply line and luminaire disconnect.
These kits are specifically intended for use with Type B Double-End Direct-Wire Bi-Pin T8 LED Lamps classified to UL Standard 1598.
NOTE: T8 LED Lamps for EPCO Fixture Bracket Kits must be classified to UL Standard 1598C.
Our Fixture Bracket RetroFit Conversion Kits upgraded your lighting system to:
- Consume 45% less energy.
- Improve the look and feel of your environment.
BENEFITS FOR THE BUILDING OWNER AND FACILITY MANAGER
- Retrofitting takes half the time and half the cost compared to installing a new lighting system.
- Expedites installation time by 50%!
- Simple upgrade to energy efficient lighting.
- Initial energy savings up to 45%.
- Payback periods from 15 months to 3 years for most installations.
- Sustainable ongoing energy savings.
- The original fixture housing is reused.
- Minimal rewiring and recycling on the job site.
- Part Numbers 18073 and 18073B are specific to Double-End Direct-Wire T8 Type B LED Lamps, classified to UL Standard 1598C. The incoming supply line conductors must be connected to the luminaire disconnect HOT and Neutral (Black and White) conductors on the wiring harness.
- Part Numbers 18070B, 18073B and 14080 must be ordered in quantities of twenty (20).
EPCO Warrants the products described herein, will be furnished free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year. Any exceptions will be indicated on the product or product packaging. EPCO’s sole obligation for any breach of warranty under the terms herein shall be, at our option, to repair or provide replacement for the Product to which such warranty is breached, or to return all payments made with respect to such Product.
This warranty is void if this product is installed improperly or installed in an improper environment, overloaded, misused, opened, abused, or altered in any manner, or is not used under operating conditions or not in accordance with any labels or instructions.
The Purchaser in a written notice to Engineered Products Company’s Warranty Department must specify any Product(s) that is deemed to be defective within 1 year after receipt of such goods. Under no circumstances will Engineered Products Company be liable for loss of profits or incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind beyond the replacement cost of the defective merchandise.
Engineered Products Company shall not be liable for any losses arising from governmental action, an act of God, or the result of war, riot, strikes, civil commotion, sovereign conduct, or the act or conduct of any person or person not party to or associated with Engineered Products Company.