Average cost savings for our Bundled Fixture Bracket Kits is 5-10% less compared to purchasing single retrofit products. Expect up to 45% energy savings, significantly reduced energy costs, and a short “return-on-investment” (ROI). These kits can quickly pay for themselves and become the optimal choice for future upgrades to your facility.
Designed for convenience, flexibility, and value, EPCO’s Bundled Fixture Bracket Kits eliminate the guesswork by delivering these distinct advantages:
- Single-Source Brand Solution (Excellent Supplier Relationships).
- Deliberate Design (Engineered as a complete upgrade solution).
- Multiple Installation Options.
- Pre-Bundled Package Pricing.
We offer six (6) Kits in 4-foot or 8-foot lengths that include:
- Dual or Single-End Powered lamp holders for T8 LED bi-pin lamps.
- Pre-wired Fixture Bracket with supply line conductors and luminaire disconnect.
- 1/4 Turn Retainer Clips.
- 4.25” Wiring Compartment Cover.
- NOTE: A 5.0” Wiring Compartment Cover is available separately. See Part Number Tab.
BENEFITS FOR THE BUILDING OWNER AND FACILITY MANAGER
- Simple upgrade to an energy efficient lighting system. Upgrading takes 50% less time compared to installing new luminaires.
- Sustainable, ongoing energy savings.
- Uses your existing light fixture housings.
- Payback periods from 15 months to 3 years.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Labor and Time Savings!
- Expedites installation time by 50%.
- Minimal rewiring and recycling on the job site.
- Retail Buildings
- Warehouse and Storage Facilities
- Commercial Businesses
- Schools and Universities
- And more...
Includes 1-Year Warranty. See warranty tab for more information.
- T8 LED Lamps are not included.
- T8 LED Lamps for EPCO Fixture Bracket Kits must be classified to UL Standard 1598C.
EPCO Warrants the products described herein, will be furnished free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year. Any exceptions will be indicated on the product or product packaging. EPCO’s sole obligation for any breach of warranty under the terms herein shall be, at our option, to repair or provide replacement for the Product to which such warranty is breached, or to return all payments made with respect to such Product.
This warranty is void if this product is installed improperly or installed in an improper environment, overloaded, misused, opened, abused, or altered in any manner, or is not used under operating conditions or not in accordance with any labels or instructions.
The Purchaser in a written notice to Engineered Products Company’s Warranty Department must specify any Product(s) that is deemed to be defective within 1 year after receipt of such goods. Under no circumstances will Engineered Products Company be liable for loss of profits or incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind beyond the replacement cost of the defective merchandise.
Engineered Products Company shall not be liable for any losses arising from governmental action, an act of God, or the result of war, riot, strikes, civil commotion, sovereign conduct, or the act or conduct of any person or person not party to or associated with Engineered Products Company.