Engineered Products Company’s (EPCO) Magnetic Multi-Purpose LED RetroFit Kits can lower your energy consumption to 40%, improve your lighting system, and provide you with long-term sustainable savings.
This affordable solution facilitates your transition from older 4- or 8-foot* fluorescent light fixtures using T12 or T8 fluorescent lamps and ballast to solid-state lighting technology at a fraction of the cost compared to purchasing and installing a new LED Luminaire.
*NOTE: To retrofit 8-foot Light Fixtures, two (2) kits are required.
- Operates on standard 120-277 line voltage.
- Fast installation (approximately 8-10 minutes).
- Magnetically attaches to the light fixture gear tray.
- Can be integrated with virtually all lighting systems.
- Choice of two (2) high lumen output color temperatures.
- Lowers lighting system energy consumption up to 40%.
- Replaced three (3) 32-watt, 4-foot fluorescent lamps.
- Existing light fixture gear tray can be used.
- Ready to install out of the box.
- Fast installation (approximately 8-10 minutes).
- Eliminates the purchase of new light fixtures.
- 1 - 2 day lead time.
- Complies with local and national energy regulations.
- ETL Listed
- Five (5) Year Warranty.
Meets the requirements of the 2023 National Electrical Code: Articles 410.130 (F)(2) Inherently Protected.
- Upgrade to solid-state lighting technology.
- Manufactured using high quality, solid-state components.
- Existing fixture housing is re-used.
- Long-term, sustainable lighting system.
- Shipped ready for immediate installation.
- Lower installed cost.
- 100% factory tested before shipping. No contractor callbacks!
The Magnetic Multi-Purpose LED replaces traditional fluorescent lamps in a variety of commercial applications, including:
- Conference Rooms
- Hospitality Environments
- And more...
|Magnetic Multi-Purpose LED RetroFit Kit Specifications|
|P/N: G4LED-RF-C4151||P/N: G4LED-RF-C5051|
|Efficacy||137 lm/W||138 lm/W|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80 Minimum|
|Dimming||0-10 Volts @ 10-100% Output|
|Applications||Suitable for use in all Damp and Wet Location Vapor Tight Light Fixtures|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F (-40°C) to 131°F (55°C)|
|Fluorescent Lamp Equivalent||(3) F32T8|
Engineered Products Company (herein known as EPCO) warrants at its sole option after a failure is confirmed as a true defect in materials or workmanship, EPCO will replace, or refund, any Magnetic Multi-Purpose LED Retrofit Kits for a period of five (5) years . This warranty statement applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable. Note: The Original Purchaser is identified as the Building Owner.
To obtain a replacement Magnetic Multi-Purpose LED Retrofit Kits, or to obtain a credit memo under this warranty, the Purchaser must contact Engineered Products Company within the specified warranty period to obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) form and return shipping instructions. Engineered Products Company shall have no responsibility for any Magnetic Multi-Purpose LED Retrofit Kits deemed “out of warranty”. Under no circumstances shall Engineered Products Company be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special or otherwise, arising out of or relating to the use of, or the inability to use the Magnetic Multi-Purpose LED Retrofit Kits in excess of the cost for replacement of any Magnetic Multi-Purpose LED Retrofit Kits proven to be defective during the warranty period.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, AND IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF THIRD PARTIES. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
The Warranty Does Not Apply To Any Of The Following Conditions:
- Any Magnetic Multi-Purpose LED Retrofit Kits that has been incorrectly installed by drilling holes, puncturing, piercing or any other means that will alter the integrity of this kit.
- Damage caused by the use of parts, components, and/or other equipment(s) that is not compatible, suitable, and/or authorized by EPCO for use with it’s Magnetic Multi-Purpose LED Retrofit Kits.
- Damage resulting from use of the Magnetic Multi-Purpose LED Retrofit Kits in what EPCO, at its sole discretion, considers extreme applications.
- Product damage as determined by EPCO to be caused by a crash, impact, or obvious signs of abuse to the Magnetic Multi-Purpose LED Retrofit Kits.
- No charge-backs for any type of labor allowance required to remove, re-install, or re-power the Magnetic Multi-Purpose LED Retrofit Kits; or for the removal of the defective Magnetic Multi-Purpose LED Retrofit Kits and/or replacement with a new.
This Warranty is Considered Invalid When One or More of the Following Conditions Occur:
- Disassembly of LED Driver or LED Strip by the end-user.
- Severe damage or deformation of the LED Driver or LED Strip appearance.
- Damage to the LED Driver or LED Strip input or output wires.
- LED Driver’s identification codes or serial numbers have been erased, altered or damaged.
- Damage to the LED Driver or LED Strip caused by natural disasters.