Engineered Products Company’s (EPCO) RetroFit Conversion Kits T5 or T8 LED Lamps come with a complete gear tray assembly to convert older 4-foot and 8-foot T8 or T12 strip-type luminaires into energy efficient T5 or T8 LED luminaires. This is a low-cost efficient and effective replacement upgrade solution when combined with user supplied T5 or T8 LED Lamps. Delivers high performance and high lumen output at a fraction of the cost compared to the purchase and installation of a new LED luminaire.
Upgrading the existing strip-type housing to a new T5 or T8 LED luminaire is a simple and straightforward installation that will improve the quality, integrity, and sustainability of your lighting system.
- ETL Listed to UL 1598C.
- Reduces energy consumption and energy management compared to linear fluorescent lighting systems.
- High system efficacy.
- Provides the contractor with ultimate "installation" flexibility.
- 100% Tested and certified before shipping ensures out of the box performance.
- Assembled in the United States.
- Five (5) Year Warranty, 50,000 hours, minimum at L70.
- Minimal part numbers. Other companies require separate numbers for various "strip-type" fixture housing widths.
- One-piece construction, compact design, trouble free installation.
- Integral "adjustable" installation brackets accommodate 4.25" (107.95mm) or 5.0" (127mm) "strip-type" fixture housing widths.
- Multi-Voltage Operation - 120/277V input.
- Pre-wired at the factory for 0-10V dimming.
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 80+
- Available in two (2) or three (3) T8 fluorescent lamp configurations for Single or Dual-End Powered T8 LED Lamps (see the LED RetroFit Conversion Kit Ordering Chart above).
- Kits are available with or without frosted diffuser to meet your application needs.
- Does not include T5 or T8 LED Lamps.
- Also available for T5 LED Lamps. Contact EPCO Inside Sales (firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.336.1976).
- We recommend using only Type B Single-End Powered Bi-Pin T5 or T8 LED Lamps.
Any EPCO T5 or T8 LED RetroFit Conversion Kits using Owner, Contractor, and/or Installer supplied T5 or T8 LED Tubes, warrants at its sole option after a failure is confirmed as a true defect in materials or workmanship, EPCO will replace, or refund, any T5 or T8 LED RetroFit Conversion Kit for a period of one (1) year.
This warranty statement applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable. Note: The Original Purchaser is identified as the Building Owner.
To obtain a replacement LED RetroFit Conversion Kit, or to obtain a credit memo under this warranty, the Purchaser must contact Engineered Products Company within the specified warranty period to obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) form and return shipping instructions. Engineered Products Company shall have no responsibility for any LED RetroFit Conversion Kit deemed “out of warranty". Under no circumstances shall Engineered Products Company be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special or otherwise, arising out of or relating to the use of, or the inability to use the LED RetroFit Conversion Kit in excess of the cost for replacement of any LED RetroFit Conversion Kit proven to be defective during the warranty period.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, AND IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF THIRD PARTIES. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.