BENEFITS FOR THE BUILDING OWNER AND FACILITY MANAGER
- Complies with the UL Standard 1598B.
- When you convert your old light fixtures with a simple upgrade to T5 or T8 luminaires using EPCO's RetroFit Conversion Kit you realize energy savings up to 40% and your ROI can be as short as 15 months.
- Your original light fixture housing is reused. This reduces the retrofit conversion time to half the time and half the cost compared to the installation of a new fixture.
- The installer only needs to complete the ballast lead terminations to finish the retrofit installation.
- Improved lumen performance.
- Simplifies your lamp inventory to one lamp type and color temperature.
- Labor savings! The combination of high efficiency ballast, T5 or T8 lamps and the low cost of EPCO’s Fixture Bracket RetroFit Conversion Kits is a fast and easy installation.
- Requires minimal rewiring.
- Minimal recycling on the job site.
- Viable retrofit opportunities in commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings that have not converted to the energy efficient T5 or T8 lighting systems.
CONVERT TO T8 FLUORESCENT LAMPS
T12 or T8 fluorescent lamps that historically ran on magnetic ballast for general indoor lighting are becoming extremely difficult, if not impossible to buy.
Upgrade to a very affordable lighting system, using:
- EPCO's Fixture Bracket RetroFit Conversion Kits
- T8 Fluorescent Lamps
- Energy efficient electronic ballast
This combination of components consumes 40% less energy than older lighting systems. The result is improved lumen output, color characteristics, and efficacy compared to older magnetic-type lighting systems using T12 and T8 fluorescent lamps.
CONVERT TO T5 FLUORESCENT LAMPS
If there are spaces in your building that still use mercury vapor or high-pressure sodium lamps for high-ceiling lighting systems, retrofit to T5 fluorescent lamps using EPCO’s Fixture Bracket RetroFit Conversion Kits. T5 lamps have higher lumen output than older T8 and T12 fluorescent lamps, and are more suitable for high-bay applications.
- P/Ns: 14050, 14050B, 14051, 14055, 14056, 14057 and 14090 require an Instant or Programmed Start Ballast.
- P/Ns: 14050B and 14051B must be ordered in quantities of twenty (20).
- P/Ns: 14060, 14065, 14066 and 14067 require a Programmed Start Ballast.
EPCO Warrants the products described herein, will be furnished free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year. Any exceptions will be indicated on the product or product packaging. EPCO’s sole obligation for any breach of warranty under the terms herein shall be, at our option, to repair or provide replacement for the Product to which such warranty is breached, or to return all payments made with respect to such Product.
This warranty is void if this product is installed improperly or installed in an improper environment, overloaded, misused, opened, abused, or altered in any manner, or is not used under operating conditions or not in accordance with any labels or instructions.
The Purchaser in a written notice to Engineered Products Company’s Warranty Department must specify any Product(s) that is deemed to be defective within 1 year after receipt of such goods. Under no circumstances will Engineered Products Company be liable for loss of profits or incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind beyond the replacement cost of the defective merchandise.
Engineered Products Company shall not be liable for any losses arising from governmental action, an act of God, or the result of war, riot, strikes, civil commotion, sovereign conduct, or the act or conduct of any person or person not party to or associated with Engineered Products Company.