Engineered Products Company (herein known as EPCO) warrants at its sole option after a failure is confirmed as a true defect in materials or workmanship, EPCO will replace, or refund, any LED RetroFit Conversion Kit for a period of five (5) years (50,000 hours, minimum at L70). This warranty statement applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable. Note: The Original Purchaser is identified as the Building Owner.
To obtain a replacement LED RetroFit Conversion Kit, or to obtain a credit memo under this warranty, the Purchaser must contact Engineered Products Company within the specified warranty period to obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) form and return shipping instructions. Engineered Products Company shall have no responsibility for any LED RetroFit Conversion Kit deemed “out of warranty”. Under no circumstances shall Engineered Products Company be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special or otherwise, arising out of or relating to the use of, or the inability to use the LED RetroFit Conversion Kit in excess of the cost for replacement of any LED RetroFit Conversion Kit proven to be defective during the warranty period.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, AND IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF THIRD PARTIES. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
The Warranty Does Not Apply To Any Of The Following Conditions:
- Any LED RetroFit Conversion Kit that has been incorrectly installed by drilling holes, puncturing, piercing or any other means that will alter the integrity of this kit.
- Damage caused by the use of parts, components, and/or other equipment(s) that is not compatible, suitable, and/or authorized by EPCO for use with it’s LED RetroFit Conversion Kit.
- Damage resulting from use of the LED RetroFit Conversion Kit in what EPCO, at its sole discretion, considers extreme applications.
- Product damage as determined by EPCO to be caused by a crash, impact, or obvious signs of abuse to the LED RetroFit Conversion Kit.
- No charge-backs for any type of labor allowance required to remove, re-install, or re-power the LED RetroFit Conversion Kit; or for the removal of the defective LED RetroFit Conversion Kit and/or replacement with a new.
This Warranty is Considered Invalid When One or More of the Following Conditions Occur:
- Disassembly of LED Driver or LED Strip by the end-user.
- Severe damage or deformation of the LED Driver or LED Strip appearance.
- Damage to the LED Driver or LED Strip input or output wires.
- LED Driver’s identification codes or serial numbers have been erased, altered or damaged.
- Damage to the LED Driver or LED Strip caused by natural disasters.