Engineered Products Company’s (EPCO) LED RetroFit Conversion Kits come with a complete gear tray assembly to convert older 4-foot and 8-foot T8 or T12 strip-type luminaires into energy efficient LED luminaires. This is a low-cost efficient and effective replacement upgrade solution that delivers high performance high lumen output at a fraction of the cost compared to the purchase and installation of a new LED luminaire.
Upgrading the existing strip-type housing to a new LED luminaire is a simple and straightforward installation that improves the overall integrity, quality and sustainability of the lighting system as an energy management solution to reduce the building’s energy consumption.
- ETL Listed to UL 1598C.
- DLC 5.0 Listed and approved for 33-watt and 66-watt LED RetroFit Conversion Kit part numbers only.
- Provides the contractor with ultimate "installation" flexibility.
- Reduced energy consumption and energy management compared to linear fluorescent lighting systems.
- High system efficacy.
- 100% tested and certified before shipping ensures out of the box performance.
- Assembled in the United States.
- Five (5) Year Warranty, 50,000 hours, minimum at L70.
- The retrofit conversion is fast and easy regardless of strip-type fixture brand.
- One-piece construction, compact design, trouble free installation.
- Integral adjustable installation brackets accommodate 4.25" (107.95mm) or 5.0" (127mm) strip-type fixture housing widths.
- Multi-Voltage Operation - 120/277V input.
- Pre-wired at the factory for 0-10V dimming.
- Available in two (2) or three (3) T8 fluorescent lamp equivalents.
- LED Strip-Type Kits are available with or without frosted diffuser to meet your application needs.
|Standard Wattage||High Wattage|
|Operating Voltage||120-277 VAC @60/50 Hz||120-277 VAC @60/50 Hz|
|Wattage||33- or 48-Watts (4-Foot)||66- or 96-Watts (8-Foot)|
|Color Temperature||4000K or 5000K||4000K or 5000K|
|Output Lumens (LED Strip with Diffuser)||
|Total Harmonic Distortion||20% or less||20% or less|
|Protection||Overvoltage, Over Current or Short Circuit||Overvoltage, Over Current or Short Circuit|
|Dimming Capability||10 - 100% Output||10 - 100% Output|
|Operating Temperature||-4°F (-20°C) to 122°F (50°C)||-4°F (-20°C) to 122°F (50°C)|
|Applications||Dry or Damp Locations||Dry or Damp Locations|
|Underwriters Laboratories (UL)||UL 8750||UL 8750|
|FCC Part 15||Class B Consumer Limits||Class A Non-Consumer Limits|
|DLC Listed and Approved||5.0||4.4|
|ETL Listed||UL Standard 1598C||UL Standard 1598C|
Engineered Products Company (herein known as EPCO) warrants at its sole option after a failure is confirmed as a true defect in materials or workmanship, EPCO will replace, or refund, any LED RetroFit Conversion Kit for a period of five (5) years (50,000 hours, minimum at L70). This warranty statement applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable. Note: The Original Purchaser is identified as the Building Owner.
To obtain a replacement LED RetroFit Conversion Kit, or to obtain a credit memo under this warranty, the Purchaser must contact Engineered Products Company within the specified warranty period to obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) form and return shipping instructions. Engineered Products Company shall have no responsibility for any LED RetroFit Conversion Kit deemed “out of warranty”. Under no circumstances shall Engineered Products Company be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special or otherwise, arising out of or relating to the use of, or the inability to use the LED RetroFit Conversion Kit in excess of the cost for replacement of any LED RetroFit Conversion Kit proven to be defective during the warranty period.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, AND IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF THIRD PARTIES. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
The Warranty Does Not Apply To Any Of The Following Conditions:
- Any LED RetroFit Conversion Kit that has been incorrectly installed by drilling holes, puncturing, piercing or any other means that will alter the integrity of this kit.
- Damage caused by the use of parts, components, and/or other equipment(s) that is not compatible, suitable, and/or authorized by EPCO for use with it’s LED RetroFit Conversion Kit.
- Damage resulting from use of the LED RetroFit Conversion Kit in what EPCO, at its sole discretion, considers extreme applications.
- Product damage as determined by EPCO to be caused by a crash, impact, or obvious signs of abuse to the LED RetroFit Conversion Kit.
- No charge-backs for any type of labor allowance required to remove, re-install, or re-power the LED RetroFit Conversion Kit; or for the removal of the defective LED RetroFit Conversion Kit and/or replacement with a new.
This Warranty is Considered Invalid When One or More of the Following Conditions Occur:
- Disassembly of LED Driver or LED Strip by the end-user.
- Severe damage or deformation of the LED Driver or LED Strip appearance.
- Damage to the LED Driver or LED Strip input or output wires.
- LED Driver’s identification codes or serial numbers have been erased, altered or damaged.
- Damage to the LED Driver or LED Strip caused by natural disasters.