Engineered Products Company’s (EPCO) ProSeries AG LED Utility Luminaire provides 95% electrical efficiency and is suitable for a variety of lighting applications.
High-power LEDs provide excellent white-light distribution with color-rendering quality that portray the true colors of objects. This LED light engine reduces energy consumption, lowers carbon emissions*, and is ideal for universal lighting system building integration.
Manufactured with high-quality materials and workmanship, this durable IP65 rated environmentally resistant LED light engine uses a solid core, pre-shrunk silicone gasket to ensure a water-tight seal against material debris, water, or moisture ingress. This combination of materials ensures a consistent and sustainable performance at a very cost-effective, competitive price.
*Note: The ProSeries AG LED Utility Luminaire produces a mere 451 lbs. of CO2 per year.
- Listed to UL Standard 1598 (tested).
- Energy Saving; 105 lumens per watt. Consumes only 10.5-Watts of electricity; equivalent to 60-Watt incandescent lamp or 23-Watt Compact Fluorescent Lamp.
- Fast, labor-saving installation.
- Suitable for use with all non-metallic wiring systems.
- Can be Surface or Ceiling mounted.
- Indoor, outdoor, damp or wet location applications.
- Can be used for applications where high-pressure wash down is required.
- Mounts directly to any EPCO 4” Junction Box.
- Warranty: Five (5) years.
- Meets the requirements of the 2020 National Electrical Code: Articles 410.10(A), 410.48, 410.52, 410.104(A), 410.117(A), 547.5(C)(1)(2).
- Blends with existing light fixtures and complements sight line uniformity.
- Optimal illumination, significant energy savings and virtually no luminaire maintenance.
- Circular distribution pattern evenly distributes light at all lateral angles; requires fewer lighting luminaires. See Figure 1.
- ProSeries AG LED Utility Luminaire includes:
- LED Light Engine with superior optics to magnify LED lumen output with minimal glare.
- Frosted UV and impact resistant Polycarbonate Diffuser
- High temperature, continuous red silicone gasket (ensures a water-resistant seal against material debris, water, or moisture ingress).
- Cast-aluminum Heat Sink finished with a black, electrically applied “E-Coat” paint material that will not rust or corrode in the harshest environment.
- Lightweight, compact, and timeless styling.
ProSeries AG LED Utility Luminaire Specifications
|Power Consumption||0.10 Amps|
|Operating Voltage||120 Volts Only|
|Power Factor||0.9 Minimum|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<20%|
|Correlated Color Temperature (CCT)||5000K (+ or - 300K)|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||>80|
|LED Circuits||50,000 Hours|
|Applications||Dry, Damp, or Wet Environments|
|Operating Temperature||-4°F (-20°C) to 122°F (50°C)|
|Warranty||50,000 Hours / 5 years at L70|
Engineered Products Company (herein known as EPCO) warrants at its sole option, after a failure is confirmed as a true defect in materials or workmanship, EPCO will replace or refund, the ProSeries AG LED Utility Luminaire for a period of five (5) years from original purchase. This warranty statement applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable. If the product fails before the 5-year period expires, please return this product with your original invoice to: Engineered Products Company, Attention: Return Materials Department, 5401 Smetana Drive, Minnetonka, Minnesota 55343.
This Limited Warranty does not apply to any of the following:
- Any ProSeries AG LED Utility Luminaire that was incorrectly installed by drilling holes, puncturing, piercing or any other means that will alter the product’s integrity.
- Damage caused by the use of parts, components, and/or other equipment(s) that is not compatible, suitable, or unauthorized by EPCO for use with any ProSeries AG LED Utility Luminaire.
- Damage resulting from the use of any ProSeries AG LED Utility Luminaire in what EPCO, at its sole discretion, considers extreme applications.
- Product damage as determined by EPCO to be caused by a crash, impact, or obvious signs of abuse to any ProSeries AG LED Utility Luminaire.