Engineered Products Company’s SPIDERBOX Junction Boxes with Glue-in Hub is specifically engineered to eliminate the .75” and .5" male terminal adapter and facilitate faster installation times when connecting schedule 40 PVC conduit to the junction box. The contractor saves time and lowers the overall installation cost.
This junction box is applicable for use with all EPCO ProSeries™ and ProSeries Junior LED Utility Luminaires and EPCO’s traditional 15000 Series Utility Light Fixtures.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- 12-Cubic Inch capacity.
- Four (4) Glue-in Hubs — two (2) open and two (2) closed.
- Eliminates using a 3/4” (.75”) or 1/2 (.5") male terminal adapter.
- Faster Installation saves time and money.
- Recommended for use with 3/4” or 1/2" schedule 40 PVC conduit.
- Construction — UL 94 - 5VA Thermoplastic, the industry standard plastic material.
- Suitable for use in dry, damp, or wet locations.
- Rated for up to 122°F (50°C).
Use this junction box with the following luminaires:
Utility Luminaire with Standard Glass Globe
ProSeries Junior LED Utility Luminaire
ProSeries LED Utility Luminaire Upgrade
ProSeries AG LED Utility Luminaire
|SPIDER BOX JUNCTION BOX WITH GLUE-IN HUB SPECIFICATIONS|
|Volume||12 Cubic Inches|
|Ports||4 Ports - 2 Open, 2 Closed|
|Port Size||3/4" or 1/2" Trade Size|
|Conduit||3/4" or 1/2" PVC|
|Box Mounting||#8 Screws|
|Cover/Fixture Mounting||#8 x ¾" Screws|
|Material||UL94 - VA Thermoplastic|
|Safety||cETLus Listed to UL 5A|
|Applications||Dry, Damp, and Wet locations|
|Operating Temperature||-4°F (20°C) to 122°F (50°C)|
|Packaging||24 per Carton (BULK)|