- UL Listed. File #E182992.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Suitable for use in "wet" locations.
- For use with all non-metallic wiring systems.
- High impact, compression molded phenolic plastic rated to 302°F (150°C).
- Meets the requirements of the 2023 National Electrical Code: Articles 314.1, 314.2, 314.15, 314.16(A)(1), 547.21, 547.22 and 547.23.
- SPIDERBOX™ Non-Metallic Junction Boxes:
- Easy to install using the eight (8) mounting brackets that are in-line with knockouts.
- Eliminates a 2 x 4 stub-in.