EPCO's Ceiling Mount Luminaires with Junction Box are ideal for Swine/Hog and Poultry Confinement Buildings.
- UL Listed. File Number: E182610.
- Suitable for use in damp locations ONLY.
- Meets the requirements of the 2023 National Electrical Code: Articles 314.16(A)(2), 314.17(C), 410.10(A), 547.1(A)(B), 547.4, 547.22 and 547.23.
- Includes porcelain E26 lamp socket with corrosion resistant nickel-plated brass screw shell.
- High impact, corrosion resistant, compression molded phenolic junction box and luminaire base.
- Standard Glass Globes rated for "A" Series incandescent lamp (150-watt maximum).
- Polycarbonate and Acrylic Prismatic Globes rated for "A" Series incandescent lamp (60-watt maximum).
- All Ceiling Mount Luminaires are supplied with cork gasket, corrosion resistant screws and rubber washer. Wired with 194°F (90°C) minimum supply wires (THHN).
NOTE: Meets the requirements of the Minnesota State Board of Electricity Electrical Wiring requirements for Agricultural Buildings.
- Walk-in refrigerators
- Elevator shafts
- Storage Buildings
- Maintenance Areas
- Swine and Poultry Confinement Buildings
- And more...