The ProSeries LED Utility Luminaires are an energy efficient "wet location", sustainable and cost effective alternative lighting solution for environments where ingress protection from dust and moisture is highly desirable.
- ETL Listed to UL Standard 1598 (tested). File #E182610.
- Meets the requirements of the 2023 National Electrical Code: Articles 410.10(A), 410.36(A), 410.50, 410.52, 410.56, 547.1(A)(B), 547.4, 547.22, and 547.23.
- Energy Star rated.
- Meets NEC junction box fill requirements for adding an additional circuit.
- Suitable for use in indoor, outdoor or wet locations applications.
- Can be used where high pressure wash down is required.
- Appropriate for use with all non-metallic wiring systems.
- Equivalent to 75-Watts of incandescent lumen output that consumes only 15-watts of electricity.
- Luminaire Efficacy: 79 lm/W.
- Affordable LED illumination that provides dramatically better visibility.
- Reliable, durable, maintenance free performance
- Optimal illumination, significant energy savings and virtually no luminaire maintenance.
- Eliminates ongoing replacement lamp cost when compared to incandescent, compact fluorescent, or LED lamps.
- Appropriate for use with all non-metallic wiring systems.
- Labor saving, easy installation: Uses eight (8) mounting brackets that are “in-line” with 1/2” and 3/4” trade size knockouts; eliminates a 2” x 4” stub-in by the installer.
- Warranty: Five (5) years or 50,000 hours.
- Commercial and Industrial Facilities
- Agricultural Buildings - swine/hog house, poultry house, dairy cattle, fish
- Animal Confinement Areas
- Walk-in Refrigerators/Freezes
- Tunnels, Corridors, and Walkways
- Athletic Areas
- Storage Areas and Buildings
- Power Consumption: .12 Amps
- Power Factor: .98 (minimum)
- Operating Voltage: 120 Volts Only
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -20ºC/-4ºF to 45ºC/113ºF
- Light Source: High power LEDs (±5%)
- Lumens: 1200+ Minimum
- Color: 5,000-5,400K (Daylight)
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): >80
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <20%
- Emitters: 50,000 hour life
- Dimmable: Down to 10% of rated output
- 75ºC minimum supply wire required
- 3-Wire (Black, Neutral, and Ground) quick connect/disconnect with pre-stripped 3/8" (.375) leads.
Below is the Cost of Ownership for a Building Owner that highlights operation of the 15000 Series, the ProSeries Utility Luminaire using a compact fluorescent lamp, and the ProSeries LED Utility Luminaire based on an average of 12 hours of light usage per day.
|EPCO Utility Luminaire / Part Number||Lamp Configuration||Lamp Wattage||Lamp Costs||Building Owner Costs||Rebate||After Rebate Building Owner Cost||Estimated Lamp Life||# of Lamps Required/Year 12 Hour/Day||Replacement Lamps Required Over A 5 Year Period||Lamp Recycling Costs @ $1.00 each||5 Year Replacement Bulb Costs||Labor Cost to install Replacement Lamps||1 Year kWH Consumed||Cost per kWH $.11/kWY for 5 Years||5 Year Builder Owner Cost|
|4380||5||$1||15 minutes @ $12/hour||$0.110|
|15000 Series Utility Luminaire (P/N 15000)||Incandescent Lamp||150||$1.00||$23.30||NA||$23.30||750||5.84||28.2||NA||$28.20||$84.60||657||$361.35||$525.65|
|15000 Series Utility Luminaire (P/N 15000)||Incandescent Lamp||100||$0.82||$23.02||NA||$23.02||750||5.84||28.2||NA||$23.12||$84.60||438||$240.90||$399.84|
|15000 Series Utility Luminaire (P/N 15000)||Incandescent Lamp||60||$0.65||$22.75||NA||$22.75||1,000||4.38||20.90||NA||$13.59||$62.70||263||$144.54||$264.48|
|15000 Series Utility Luminaire (P/N 15000)||CFL||23||$2.50||$25.64||NA||$25.64||4,000||1.10||4.48||4.48||$11.19||$13.43||101||$55.41||$110.14|
|ProSeries LED Luminaire (P/N 15913)||LED||15||$ -||$98.27||$25.00||$73.27||50,000||0.00||0.00||0.00||None||$0.00||61||$33.73||$106.99|
|ProSeries LED Luminaire Upgrade for 15000 Series Utility Luminaire Upgrade (P/N 15973)||LED||15||$ -||$93.75||$25.00||$68.75||50,000||0.00||0.00||0.00||None||$0.00||61||$33.73||$102.48|
Five (5) years or 50,000 Hour Limited Warranty. Engineered Products Company (herein known as EPCO) warrants that it will repair, replace or refund, at EPCO‘s sole option, any ProSeries LED Utility Luminaire that is determined to be defective in materials or workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of original purchase. This warranty only applies to the original Purchaser/Installer and is not transferable.
This Limited Warranty does not apply to any of the following:
- Any ProSeries LED Utility Luminaire that has been incorrectly installed by drilling holes, puncturing, piercing or any other means that will alter the product’s integrity.
- Damage caused by the use of parts, components, and/or other equipment(s) that is not compatible, suitable, or unauthorized by EPCO for use with the ProSeries LED Utility Luminaire.
- Damage resulting from use of the ProSeries LED Utility Luminaire in what EPCO, at its sole discretion, considers extreme applications.
- Product damage as determined by EPCO to be caused by a crash, impact, or obvious signs of abuse to the ProSeries LED Utility Luminaire.
- No charge-backs for any labor required to remove, re-install, or re-power the ProSeries LED Utility Luminaire.
Installation Requirement - ProSeries LED Utility Luminaire
For 120 volt operation only! If the working environment of the ProSeries LED Utility Luminaire will create a class 3 or greater surge voltage, the Purchaser/Installer must install a Surge Protector. A surge suppressor (TVSS device) prevents harmful surge voltages from damaging or destroying the ProSeries LED Utility Luminaire.
Note: Failure to install a Surge Protection device prior to the installation and use of the ProSeries LED Utility Luminaire will automatically VOID the warranty and Engineered Products Company is not responsible for any or all re-installation activities, cost, or expenses associated with the use of the ProSeries LED Utility Luminaire or replacement of the ProSeries LED Utility Luminaire.
Select a surge suppressor that includes the following (minimum) features:
- Low let-through under IEEE Category B3, C1 and C3 test waves
- Independently tested to the published surge current ratings (per phase)
- Internal fuses
- Internal monitoring features (for both open and shorted MOV failures
- Electrical noise filtering between 55dB at 100 kHZ
- A small footprint design for more effective installation
- Listed under UL 1449, UL 1283, and meets CSA approval.