Engineered Products Company’s (EPCO) TIGER Temporary LED Luminaires are a low cost, energy efficient lighting solution that is highly functional for use in high and low bay lighting applications and a recommended alternative to metal halide light fixtures for temporary construction lighting.
Our temporary lighting provides a productive work environment during building construction or major renovation and consumes less than half the total energy costs compared to metal halide lamps.
- UL Listed.
- No assembly required! Ready to use out of the box.
- Compact size; impact and shock resistant. Can be used in any “sized” space to complete work.
- Provides optimal lumen output with no degradation compared to Metal Halide (HID) temporary luminaires.
- No ongoing lamp maintenance expenses.
- Significant energy savings for 24 hours a day usage compared to other temporary lighting methods.
- Rated life is 50,000 hours, minimum.
- Meets the requirements of the 2020 National Electrical Code: Articles 410.62(C)(1) and (2), 410.104(A), 410.130(F)(5) and 590.4(F).
- 5-Year Warranty.
- Omni directional lumen output; directs 100% of the light outward and downward.
- Highest lumen output to weight ratio on the market.
- Ergonomic comfort handle facilitates transportation on the job site.
- "Snap-Lock” Hang Hook expedites installation to rebar, steel pipe or copper tubing.
- Integral security Lock-Hold™ in the comfort handle accommodates a 5/16” shackle; provides theft protection for your LED luminaire.
- NEMA 5-15 Receptacle allows luminaires to be daisy-chained together.
- Cord Length/Type: 6-Foot (1828mm); 18 AWG SJT with NEMA 5-15 Plug.
- Heavy-duty welded Lamp Guard — White powder-coat finish.
- Includes Remote Control Fob that cycles luminaire On and Off within a minimum 10-foot range.
Meets OSHA Compliance Standard 1915.82(b) for Temporary Lighting
Example: A 100-foot x 100-foot x 30-foot space with 80/50/20% reflectance values, the required spacing to meet OSHA lighting requirements:
- TIGER 60-Watt Temporary LED Luminaires OSHA compliance: 25-feet minimum spacing for 5-foot-candles compliance
- New building construction or renovation.
- Permanent lighting in large mechanical rooms.
- Maintenance/storage spaces in commercial or institutional facilities.
- Additional lighting in service trucks (60-Watt only).
EPCO’s TIGER Temporary LED Luminaires series including its LEDs, housing, power cord, LED driver, and internal wiring meet all UL product certification requirements from our factory.
However, when these luminaires are modified in any way by cutting and removing the NEMA 5-15 Plug with the specific intent to splice the luminaire into a 277-VAC circuit, the luminaire “will not” meet the UL product certification standard because the receptacle on the luminaire will be energized at 277-VAC, not the receptacle's “intended” 120-VAC operation.
Any modified conversion to these luminaires will immediately void the warranty and can cause a fire, subsequent bodily injury (electric shock), or equipment damage if a 120-VAC device is plugged into the luminaire’s receptacle.