Engineered Products Company’s (EPCO) Pre-Lamped TIGRESS Multi-Lamp Temporary Light Fixture is a low cost, energy efficient lighting solution that is highly functional for use in low, medium, and high bay temporary construction lighting applications and a recommended alternative to metal halide luminaires for temporary lighting.
- Suitable for use in Dry or Damp Environments.
- Multi-Input Voltage Range: 120-277 VAC @ 60/50 Hz
- Cost-eﬀective, virtually no maintenance.
- Compact size and balanced construction for easy handling.
- Pre-Installed “Snap-Lock” Hang Hook expedites installation to virtually any structure (e.g., rebar, steel, plastic pipe, or copper tubing).
- No assembly required!
- Available in six (6) standard configurations with an LED Corn Cob Lamp and with or without a Power Cord.
- Rugged and durable steel housing with high-visibility “White” powder coated ﬁnish. Includes powder coated 11-Gauge Wire Safety Cage.
- Pre-Lamped lighting options: 10,000 lumens, 15,000 lumens, or 20,000 lumens; 5,000K
- Four (4) ½” trade size knockouts on both sides of the power head to provide conduit access and facilitate “daisy-chaining” light fixtures.
EPCO can customize your TIGRESS Multi-Lamp Light Fixture to meet your individual application requirements.
This fixture is available with or without a power cord. The power cord is a durable and long-lasting 6-foot, 120-Volt 16/3 SJT Power Cord with NEMA 5-15 Plug. Power Cords are included with Part Numbers: 15721-10K5-PC6 and 15721-15K5-PC6, and 15721-20K5-PC6 TIGRESS Multi-Lamp Temporary Light Fixtures. Twist-Lock power cord options are available for 120- and 277-Volt circuits. See Part Numbers tab for more information about these accessory options.
To facilitate “daisy-chaining” from one light fixture to another, use our 15 AMP, 3-foot cord receptacle (Part Number RSS3).
EPCO power cords and receptacle cords are UL Listed and meet the requirements of the 2023 National Electrical Code: Articles 410.62(B)(C)(1 and 2), and Article 410.64(C) and 410.82.
TIGRESS Multi-Lamp Temporary Light Fixture (Pre-Lamped) Specifications
|Part Number||Lumens||Watts||Efficacy||Color Temperature||Operating Voltage||Applications|
|15721-10K5||10,000||100||100||5000K||120 VAC||Dry and Damp|
|15721-15K5||15,000||125||120||5000K||120 VAC||Dry and Damp|
|15721-20K5||20,000||175||114||5000K||120 VAC||Dry and Damp|
|15721-10K5-PC6||10,000||100||100||5000K||120 VAC (NEMA 5-15 Plug)||Dry and Damp|
|15721-15K5-PC6||15,000||125||120||5000K||120 VAC (NEMA 5-15 Plug)||Dry and Damp|
|15721-20K5-PC6||20,000||175||114||5000K||120 VAC (NEMA 5-15 Plug)||Dry and Damp|
Engineered Products Company (herein known as EPCO) warrants at its sole option, after a failure is confirmed as a true defect in materials or workmanship, EPCO will replace or refund, any TIGRESS Multi-Lamp Temporary Light Fixture (herein known as light fixture) for a period of one (1) year from original purchase.
This warranty statement applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable. This Warranty does not apply to any of the following:
- Any Light Fixture that was incorrectly installed by drilling holes, puncturing, piercing or any other means that will alter the product’s integrity.
- Damage caused by the use of parts, components, and/or other equipment(s) that is not compatible, suitable, or authorized by EPCO for use with any Light Fixture.
- Damage resulting from the use of any Light Fixture in what EPCO, at its sole discretion, considers extreme applications.
- Product damage as determined by EPCO to be caused by a crash, impact, or obvious signs of abuse to any Light Fixture.
- EPCO is not responsible for “charge-backs” for any type of labor allowance required to remove, re-install, or re-power the Light Fixture and/or the replacement with a Light Fixture.
To obtain a Light Fixture replacement, or to obtain a credit under this warranty, the Purchaser must contact Engineered Products Company within the specified one-year warranty period to obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) form and return shipping instructions for the defective light fixture.
Engineered Products Company shall have no responsibility for any Light Fixture deemed “out of warranty”. Under no circumstances shall Engineered Products Company be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special or otherwise, arising out of or relating to the use of, or the inability to use the Light Fixture in excess of the cost for replacement of this product proven to be defective during the defined warranty period.
Lamp Warranty: This Lamp(s), has a three (3) year warranty. If this lamp fails or you are not satisfied with its performance after one year, contact Feit Electric directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1-866-326-Bulb for instructions on lamp replacement. Lamp replacement is the sole remedy available and liability for incidental or consequential damage is expressly excluded. Do not return this lamp to the Distributor.