Engineered Products Company’s (EPCO) Single Lamp Lighting Kit provides a low-cost temporary lighting solution for commercial and residential electrical contractors, drywall contractors. Easily fits within your budget for small construction, renovation, retrofit projects, maintenance and repair services.
- Suitable for indoor and damp applications.
- Multi-Lamp capability. Accommodates an A21 LED Lamp, A23 incandescent lamp (150-watt maximum) or a Compact Fluorescent Lamp.
- Simple installation; pre-cut 7" conductors and pre-attached WAGO® connectors.
- Weather-resistant lamp socket.
- Impervious to dust, dirt, chemical vapors, and other corrosive elements.
- Rigid-mounted eyelet to expedite hanging.
- Snap off and on safety cage; secure closure clasp facilitates lamp changes.
- Two configurations available (see Part Number tab for more details):
- Without a Lamp (P/N: 16024)
- With a 8.5-Watt LED Lamp (P/N: 16025)
- Meets the requirements of the 2023 National Electrical Code.
- Meets OSHA requirements 1926.56.