Engineered Products Company’s (EPCO) LED CordLights are an energy efficient, labor saving alternative to traditional string lights. Constructed of heavy-duty 18/2 SJTW round cord and available in 50- or 100-foot lengths, these led stringers are suitable for a variety of temporary construction lighting applications.
- Meets all OSHA Standards.
- Complies with ETL Standard 153 for Portable Electric Luminaires.
- Meets the requirements of the 2023 National Electrical Code (NEC): Articles 590.4(E)(F)(J).
- Each LED Module produces excellent 5000K white light.
- Labor savings! Easy installation and no lamps to replace.
- Reduced energy costs with minimal power draw.
- Tested for optimal performance, durability, and reliability.
- Suitable for damp and wet locations.
- IP65 Weather-resistant LED Modules resist dust and rain.
- Beam Angle: 120°.
- Linkable to connect additional LED CordLights up to 500-feet.
- Commercial grade, high-power LEDs.
- Available in 50- or 100-foot lengths.
- Available in 7,500, 15,000 or 20,000 total lumens.
- 10-foot spacing between LED Modules.
- Constructed of heavy-duty 18/2 SJTW round cord.
- 120-Volt plug and receptacle.
- Includes carabiner coupling link to expedite installation.
- Construction Sites
- Parking Lots
- Bar and Restaurant Lighting
- Circus Tents
- Special Events
- Christmas Tree Lots
- Outdoor Markets
- Patio and Outdoor Spaces
- Home Décor Lighting
LED CordLights Specifications
|P/N 16140 - 100-Foot Length||P/N 16145 - 50-Foot Length||P/N 16050 - 100-Foot Length|
|Output Lumens||12,000 (1,500 per LED Light Module)||7,500 (1,500 per LED Light Module)||20,000 (2,000 per LED Light Module)|
|Operating Voltage||120 VAC @ 60/50 Hz|
|Correlated Color Temperature (CCT)||5000K|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||≥80|
|Operating Temperature||-4°F (-20°C) to 104°F (40°C)|
|Environment||Damp or Wet Locations|
|Power Cord Type||
|LED Module/Power Cord Color||Black/Yellow|
|Linkable Maximum||Four (4) Maximum||Eight (8) Maximum||Three (3) Maximum|
Replacement Fuse: Bussmann Series - Product Code GMA-8-R