EPCO’s single-point Tripod Stand for the TIGER LED Temporary Luminaires (P/Ns 15735, 15736 and 15737) is specifically intended to hold the luminaire in a fixed position for floor or ground-based lighting applications.
- Ready for immediate application use.
- Expedites job site productivity when working in areas where ground or floor lighting is needed.
- Suitable for use indoors, outdoors, and in damp or cold locations.
- 40-Inch footprint provides a stable, solid and balanced platform for luminaire’s weight.
- Two (2) locking sections easily support up to 12 pounds. Example: TIGER™ 150-Watt LED Luminaire Weight - 5 Pounds
- One (1) Year Warranty.
- Portable, two-section, lightweight steel Tripod rises to a maximum usable height of 5.5 feet (66-inches), and can lower to a minimum of approximately 41-inches.
- Provisioned with locking thumbscrews to secure height adjustments for the end-user.
- Includes removable wing nut (size M8) with male threads to support other equipment mounting applications. Note: Threads are M8 - 1.25mm
|EPCO’s single-point Tripod Stand for the TIGER LED Temporary Luminaires is specifically intended to hold the luminaire in a fixed position for floor or ground-based lighting applications.|
Tripod Stand Specifications
|Tripod Type||General Purpose|
|Maximum Working Height||66-inches (1676 mm)|
|Minimum Working Height||41-inches (1041 mm)|
|Footprint (Diameter)||40-inches (1016 mm)|
|Footprint Feet Type||Rubber, Non-Slip Material (for Indoor and Outdoor Applications)|
|Load Capacity (at full extension)||12 lbs. (5.4 kg)|
|Finish||Powder Coated Black Lightweight Steel|
|Weight||4.0 lbs. (1.8 kg)|
|Carton Weight||5.0 lbs. (2.2 kg)|
|Carton Dimensions (L x W x H)||35-inches (889.0 mm) x 5.5-inches (139.7 mm) x 5.5-inches (139.7 mm)|
TRIPOD STAND WARRANTY AGREEMENT
One (1) Year Warranty to the original purchaser. Under this warranty agreement, Engineered Products Company (EPCO) states this Tripod Stand is free of latent defects in material or workmanship, when used for the intended purpose of holding either the TIGER LED Luminaire in a stationary position.
In the event of a warranty claim, if the Tripod is determined by EPCO to be defective in materials or workmanship, at our discretion, EPCO will replace as deemed necessary.
EPCO will, under no circumstances be liable for any special incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, personal injury, property damage, damage to or loss of equipment, lost profits or revenue, the costs of renting a replacement(s), and other additional expenses, even if EPCO has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
To obtain coverage under this warranty agreement, the original purchaser is responsible for carefully packing and returning the Tripod and its defective part(s) accompanied by proof of purchase to the Electrical Distributor where the Tripod Stand was purchased. All return shipping expenses are the original purchaser’s responsibility.
This warranty agreement does not cover any labor costs.