Engineered Products Company warrants at its sole option after a failure is confirmed as a true defect in materials or workmanship, Engineered Products Company will replace, or refund, any TIGER 100-watt Temporary LED Luminaire for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase. This warranty statement applies only to the original purchaser.
To obtain a replacement TIGER 100-watt Temporary LED Luminaire, or to obtain a credit memo under this warranty, the Purchaser must contact Engineered Products Company within the specified warranty period to obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) form and return shipping instructions. Engineered Products Company shall have no responsibility for any Temporary LED Luminaire deemed “out of warranty”. Under no circumstances shall Engineered Products Company be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special or otherwise, arising out of or relating to the use of, or the inability to use the Temporary LED Luminaire in excess of the cost for replacement of any Temporary LED Luminaire proven to be defective during the warranty period.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, AND IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF THIRD PARTIES. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
This Warranty Does Not Apply To Any Of The Following Conditions:
- A Temporary LED Luminaire that has been incorrectly installed by drilling holes, puncturing, piercing, or any other means that will alter the integrity of the luminaire.
- Damage caused by the use of parts, components, or other equipment(s) not compatible, suitable, or authorized by Engineered Products Company.
- Damage resulting from using the Temporary LED Luminaire in what Engineered Products Company, at its sole discretion, considers extreme applications.
- Product damage as determined by Engineered Products Company to be caused by a crash, impact, or obvious signs of abuse to the Temporary LED Luminaire.
- A Temporary LED Luminaire identification code or serial number that has been erased or altered.
- The warranty is considered invalid when one or more of conditions occur:
- Disassembly of luminaire housing or LED driver.
- Damage to the LED Driver caused by natural disasters.
- Severe damage to the Temporary LED Luminaire appearance.
- There are no labor charge-backs or labor allowance to remove, re-install, or re-power the Temporary LED Luminaire.