Engineered Products Company’s (EPCO) TIGERcub LED Temporary Luminaire is a low cost, energy efficient, temporary LED lighting solution for construction sites, renovation, or short-term maintenance tasks. Our high quality, high performance, reliable, and durable 100-watt or 150-watt LED luminaire provides 360 degrees of illumination.
- No assembly required! Ready to use out of the box.
- Small size, light weight, and easy to use.
- Lower power consumption and significant energy savings for 24 hour a day usage compared to other temporary LED luminaires.
- No lamp maintenance required.
- Minimum operating temperature -20 to 40° C (-4° to 104°F).
- Meets 2023 National Electrical Code Article 410.62(B)(C) and 410.64 Article C.
- Meets OSHA Compliance Standard 1926.56(a) for Temporary Lighting: 30-foot spacing for minimum of 5-foot-candles.
- Omni-directional luminaire; directs 100% of the light outward and downward.
- Weighs just 6 pounds — highest lumen output to weight ratio on the market.
- Suitable for dry and damp locations:
- Dry Locations are not normally subjected to dampness or wetness. A location classified as dry may be temporarily subject to dampness or wetness, as in the case of a building under construction.
- Damp Locations are protected from weather and not subject to saturation with water or other liquids but subject to moderate degrees of moisture.
- Durable stainless-steel cage with no risk of color fading, rusting or distorting.
- Cord Length: 5-Feet (1.8m)
- Cord Type: 18 AWG SJTW with NEMA 5-15 Plug
- NEMA 5-15 Receptacle allows luminaires to be daisy-chained together.
- Carabiner Style Hang Hook expedites installation to rebar or pipe.
Input Voltage: 120 VAC @ 60 Hz only
|TIGERcub Temporary LED Luminaire Performance Specification|
|P/N: 15722||P/N: 15723|
|Operating Voltage||120-Volts only||120-Volts only|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||>80||>80|
|L70 Lumen Depreciation**||50,000 Hours||50,000 Hours|
|Efficacy||120 Lumens/Watt||150 Lumens/Watt|
|Operating Temperature||-4°F (-20°C) to 104°F (40°C)||-4°F (-20°C) to 104°F (40°C)|
|LED Circuit Boards||Eight (8) 26-LED Circuit Boards||Eight (8) 26-LED Circuit Boards|
|Environments||Dry or Damp Environments||Dry or Damp Environments|
|Power Cord Type||5-foot 18 AWG SJTW Round Cord with NEMA 5-15 Plug and Receptacle|
|Linkable Maximum||6 Maximum||4 Maximum|
*Caution: Engineered Products Company's TIGERcub LED Temporary Luminaire, including its housing, power cord, LED driver, and internal wiring meet all ETLus product certification requirements from our factory.
*Warning: Any modification to this luminaire will immediately void the warranty. Subsequent modification can potentially cause a fire, great bodily injury (e.g., electric shock or burns), or equipment damage.
**Usable light level, the point at which the TIGERcub LED Temporary Luminaire has dimmed to 70% of its original lumen output.
|***Measured as "luminous efficacy", the rate of luminous flux being distributed out (in lumens to electricity in watts.|