The ProSeries Medium Base Utility Luminaires provide the Contractor and Facility Manager with reliable, durable, maintenance free performance!
- UL Listed. Suitable for use in wet locations. File #E182610.
- Meets the requirements of the 2023 National Electrical Code: Articles 314.16(A)(2), 314.17(C), 410.10(A), 547.1(A)(B), 547.4, 547.22 and 547.23.
- Includes an 18 cubic-inch PBT junction box and meets NEC junction box fill requirements for adding an additional circuit.
- Appropriate for use with all non-metallic wiring systems.
- Labor savings! Fast installation saves time and reduce labor cost.
- Easy to install; uses eight (8) mounting brackets that are "in-line" with 1/2" and 3/4" trade size knockouts; eliminates a 2" x 4" stub-in by the installer. Note: The Octi-Junction Box is not sold separately and will not fit our Ceiling Mount Luminaires P/Ns: 15050, 15051, 15055, and 15056.
- Rated for use with circuit conductors up to 302°F (150°C).
- Can be used where high-pressure wash-down is required.
- UV resistant, high impact, corrosion resistant construction.
- Optional impact resistant quarter-turn safety cage attaches to the Octi-Junction Box without tools.
- Food processing facilities
- Commercial kitchens
- Industrial facilities
- Livestock containment buildings
- Pedestrian and road tunnels
- Elevator shafts
- Storage buildings
- Car washes
- And more...