Our Small Space LED Luminaire with Motion Sensor provides unparalleled performance, improved efficacy, more usable lumens per watt, and is a reliable and sustainable LED lighting solution for ceiling lights in small areas.
This flush mount luminaire also includes an Occupancy Mode option that will automatically switch on when it detects motion up to 20-feet away. See Figure 1.
- ETL Listed to UL 1598 Standards.
- Energy Star Rated!
- Meets the requirements of the 2023 National Electrical Code: Articles 410.16A(1)(3), C(1)(3)(5), 410.52, and 410.74(A)(B).
- For “New” or “Retrofit” applications.
- Closet rated; suitable for installation in the storage area of clothes closets.
- Energy efficient and optimized light output.
- Significant energy savings.
- Cost-effective, eliminates batteries, and saves money.
- Suitable for indoor applications only.
- Prescriptive rebates may be available from electric utilities or co-ops.
- Complies with general rebate requirements for lighting upgrades.
- Five (5) year warranty.
- Designed for ceiling and wall mount applications.
- When used with the motion sensor, the luminaire automatically lights when occupancy is detected; turns off after a three (3) minute vacancy.
- Operates on 120V line voltage. No separate line voltage is needed for wall switch.
- Corrosion resistant housing.
- Small form factor.
|SMALL SPACE LED LUMINAIRE SPECIFICATIONS|
|Lumen Output||1,100 lumens|
|Color Temperature||4000K (Cool White)|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||83|
|Operating Temperature||32°F (0°C) to 104°F (40°C)|
|Applications||Ceiling or Wall Mount; Dry Environments Only|
|Certifications||ETL Listed or UL 1598 Standards; Energy Star Certified|
|Diffuser||Snap-On Frosted Acrylic|
|Power Conductors||3-Wire (Black, White, Green)|
|Sensor Type||Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR)|
|Motion Sensing Range||20-Feet|
Small Space LED Luminaire: Dimensional Reference