Our motion sensing Small Space LED Luminaire with Color-Select Technology provides unparalleled performance, improved efficacy, more usable lumens per watt. This is the reliable and sustainable LED lighting solution for small areas that will automatically energize when motion is detected up to 20-feet away.
- 3000K - “Warm” White: Typically found in residential environments.
- 4000K - “Cool” White: Also used in residential environments, office buildings, retail spaces, schools/educational buildings, restaurants, production facilities, and churches.
- 5000K - “Daylight” White: Preferred for lighting applications such as storage facilities, garages, and other applications where higher lighting output and visibility is required.
- Meets the requirements of the 2023 National Electrical Code: Articles 410.16A(1)(3), C(1)(3)(5), 410.52, and 410.74(A)(B).
- ETL Listed to UL 1598 Standards.
- Energy Star Certified.
- Color temperature options: 3000K, 4000K, or 5000K.
- For New or Retrofit applications.
- Significant energy savings.
- Energy efficient and optimized light output.
- Cost-effective, eliminates batteries, and saves money.
- Suitable for indoor applications only.
- Suitable for installation applications in small spaces or closets.
- Prescriptive rebates may be available from electric utilities or co-ops.
- Complies with general rebate requirements for lighting upgrades.
- Five (5) year warranty.
- Designed for ceiling mount applications.
- The luminaire automatically lights when occupancy is detected; turns off after a three (3) minute vacancy.
- Operates on 120V line voltage.
- Corrosion resistant housing.
- Small form factor.
Small Space LED Luminaire with Color-Select Technology
Includes Motion Sensor and Color Selectable - 3000K, 4000K, 5000K
Unit Per Case
Total Case Quantity
Min. Order Quantity
Small Space LED Luminaire with Color-Select Technology Specification
|Output Lumens||1,050 lumens|
|Correlated Color Temperature (CCT)||3000K, 4000K, 5000K|
|Power Factor||0.9 Minimum|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80 Minimum|
|Applications||Dry Environments Only|
|Operating Temperature||32°F (0°C) to 104°F (40°C)|
|Diffuser||Twist-On, Frosted Acrylic|
|Motion Sensing Range||Up to 20 Feet Diameter|
|Materials||Steel (Heat Sink) and Plastic|
|Power Conductors||3-Wire (Black, White and Bare Ground)|
|Sensor Type||Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR)|