EPCO's ProSeries Elite Ceiling/Pendant and Wall Mount LED Utility Luminaires are made with a die-cast aluminum housing and uses a driverless LED light engine with 93% of electrical efficiency suitable for a variety of lighting applications.
We use high-power LEDs which provide excellent white-light distribution and color-rendering quality that portrays the true colors of objects with no perceptible flicker at 120Hz. This properly designed LED light engine reduced energy consumption and lowers carbon emissions packaged in a small form factor and is ideal for universal building integration.
Producing 79 lumens per watt and built with high-quality materials and workmanship, this durable IP65 rated weather-resistant LED light engine uses solid core, pre-shrunk silicone gaskets that provide a water-tight seal against the outside environment. This combination of materials ensures a consistent and reliable long lasting performance at a competitive price.
- ETL Listed to UL 1598C.
- Energy Star Rated.
- Reduces energy consumption up to 75%.
- High-performance, long lasting LEDs make the luminaire virtually maintenance free.
- Equivalent to 75-watts of incandescent lumen output that consumes only 15-watts of electricity.
- Circular distribution pattern evenly distributes light at all lateral angles; requires fewer fixtures than traditional illumination sources.
- Blends with existing fixtures, complements sight line uniformity.
- 15.8 Cubic Inch die-cast aluminum junction box meets NEC junction box fill requirements for adding an additional circuit.
- Weather-resistant IP65 rating for outdoor and indoor applications.
- Warranty: Five (5) years or 50,000 hours.
- Includes luminaire bracket and housing assembly, 15.8 cubic inch die-cast aluminum junction box and mounting lugs, LED light engine and diffuser assembly, high temperature silicone gasket, and brass and stainless steel hardware.
- Lightweight compared to other competitive offerings, compact, and timeless styling.
- 100% impact resistant, precision-molded, UV resistant polycarbonate diffuser.
- Superior LED optics magnify lumen output with minimal glare.
- Durable die-cast aluminum housing heat sink is finished in a black "E" coat material; will not rust or corrode in most harsh environments.
- Continuous silicone gasket between the junction box and luminaire base eliminates the ingress of dirt and moisture.
- Power Consumption: .12 Amps
- Power Factor: .98 (minimum)
- LED Circuits: 50,000 hour life (minimum)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <20%
- Wiring Harness: 3-Wire (Black, Neutral, and Ground) quick connect with pre-stripped 3/8" (.375") leads; 167°F (76°C) minimum supply wire required.
- Operating Voltage: 120 Volts only
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) to 113°F (45°C)
- Luminaire Efficacy: 79 lm/W
- Dimmable: Down to 10% of rated output
- IP65 Rated for wet and damp locations
- Luminaire Source: High power LEDs
- Color: 5000-5400K (Daylight)
- Lumens: 1200+ minimum
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): >80