Engineered Product Company's (EPCO) Duct Seal Compound is used to seal around junction boxes, flashing, service mast, and cable entries. Duct Seal Compound is available in individual 1 lb. bricks, five (5) 1 lb. bricks in one (1) package, or a 5 lb. brick. Each Duct Seal package is individually wrapped in release paper to simplify handling and repackaging.
- UL listed.
- Asbestos-free compound.
- Odorless, non-sticky formula.
- Can be painted immediately.
- Temperature tolerance: -40°F (-40°C) to 180°F (82°C).
- Excellent adhesive properties for use on wood, glass, aluminum and steel.
- Meets the requirements of the 2023 National Electrical Code: Article 230.8.
NOTE: None of the components of this product are hazardous as defined by OSHA Hazard Communication Standard (29 CFR 1910.1200). For more information, view the Duct Seal MSDS Sheet above.