By using Thick Wall Heat Shrink Tubing with a sealant and the mechanical connector, the repair of UF Cable is a quick, easy and reliable process. No epoxies, tape or separate mastics are required.
- UL Listed for direct burial. File #E123896.
- Labor Savings! Obsoletes messy, two part Splice Kits.
- Accommodates UF Cable sizes: 14/3 without ground minimum, 8/3 without ground maximum.
- 600 Volt maximum, 105°C (221°F) rating.
- Meets the requirements of the 2023 National Electrical Code: Articles 110.14(B), and 300.5(C)(E).
The UF Cable Splice Kit includes one (1) 4-position mechanical connector and one (1) piece of heat shrink tubing to splice and insulate 14 AWG to 8 AWG UF Cable.
UF Cable Splice Kit
Accommodates Cable Sizes - 14/3 without Ground (minimum), 8/3 without Ground (maximum)
Unit Per Case
Total Case Quantity
Min. Order Quantity