Engineered Products Company's (EPCO) Landscape LightPost is UL Listed as a "Luminaire Fixture Fitting," suitable for use in wet locations and complies with the 2023 National Electrical Code: Article 314.15. It is designed for line voltage landscape luminaires but can also be used for low voltage luminaires.
- UL Listed.
- Suitable for wet locations.
- Corrosion and UV resistant.
- 100% shatter resistant.
- 3" Outside Diameter PVC LightPost.
Our Landscape LightPost luminaire fitting’s cap is designed and engineered to attach a relatively short statured luminaire (12-inches or less height).
Example: A 6-pound luminaire mounted 4-feet high (when measured from the ground to the height of the luminaire) may be too much “torquing” force and may cause the LightPost fitting’s cap to deform – especially when used in environments with high ambient temperatures and direct sunshine.
Installation Tip: The LightPost is capable of installing “up to” a 12-pound luminaire.
- The Landscape LightPost should always be used with a UL Listed Luminaire and a grounding means (i.e., ground bonded third wire) suitable for use in wet locations.
- Landscape LightPosts are ONLY sold in case quantities of nine (9) per Carton.
||A. Luminaire (not supplied)|
|B. 1/2" Nipple (not supplied)|
|C. Nesting Cap|
|D. Landscape LightPost|
|E. Incoming UF supply line or conduit|