- UL Listed as a complete wire assembly that complies with the 2020 National Electrical Code: Articles 348.20(A)(2), 348.22, 410.117(A), (B) and (C), and 410.137(C). File #E87199.
- Significant Contractor time and labor savings!
- Pre-attached connectors add speed and dependability when finalizing fixture whip terminations.
- WAGO® Push wire 4-port connectors on each end of the QuikWhip.
- Two (2) Die Cast "Snap-In" Connectors on each end of the QuikWhip. Snaps directly into the fixture housing.
- No tools required to install the QuikWhip! A cost-effective solution that eliminates lock nuts and wire nuts.
- Easily insert the fixture's conductors into the corresponding ports on the WAGO connector and you're finished. No wire nuts to twist or taping required.
- Average Time Savings: 45% or up to three (3) minutes per fixture installation.
- Approximate “installed” cost savings per fixture: $2.00 - $3.00.
- Solid or Stranded THHN Conductors enclosed in 6-feet of 3/8" (.375") Flexible Steel Conduit - Standard.
When you add-up your time and material cost, it makes economic sense to buy "pre-fabricated", ready-to-install QuikWhips from Engineered Products Company.
NOTE: The ground bonding conductor on each end of the QuikWhip includes a "green" WAGO grounding conductor.
QuikWhip Fixture Whips Part Number Reference Example: E P W 1 8 6 4 S A D P 2 - H N G
18 = Wire Gauge; 6 = Length (in feet); 4 = Wires; S = Solid Wire; AD = Die Cast Snap-In Connector; P = Push Wire Style Connector; 2 = Each End. WAGO connectors will be pre-attached to each end of the Quikwhip on the HOT, Neutral and Ground wires. HNG = Hot/Neutral/Ground
© The WAGO connector is a registered trademark of the WAGO Corporation, Germantown, Wisconsin.