It’s no secret that EPCO’s LED Vapor Tight Linear Luminaires are essential for industrial, commercial, and retail buildings, warehouses, convenience stores, manufacturing production, food service facilities, car washes — basically anywhere a reliable and durable, indoor and outdoor water-resistant lighting solution is required that will operate for years while withstanding the exposure to cold and wet environments.
We build configurable LED Linear Luminaires (and Fluorescent Linear Light Fixtures) based on the application needs to be ultimately beneficial to the building owner. Their basic needs include the common benefits that LED luminaires provide — energy savings, no maintenance, and improved lighting system performance.
LED Strips or LED Lamps
Our custom capability and knowledgeable engineering and production departments allow us to do both. We can build to your expectations, budget constraints, and desired lumen performance.
Improved Performance Benefits
- DLC Certified to 5.0 Standard: Currently DLC 4.4 Certified and still available for rebates from local utilities.
- Improved Efficacy and Color Clarity: Improved optic lighting technology distributes very even lumens over a wider target and directly improves employee alertness and performance.
- Illumination Configurability
- Standard Output: For general applications such as office, retail, classrooms, healthcare facilities, car washes, parking garages, parking canopies, food processing facilities, commercial kitchens, elevator shafts, refrigerators and freezers, storage buildings, outdoor shopping centers, etc.
- High Output (HO): For food processing, commercial and institutional applications, manufacturing and production facilities, pedestrian and road tunnels, mining applications, and more.
- NEW Very High Output (VHO): For commercial and institutional buildings with elevated ceilings, warehouses, gymnasiums, and similar lighting applications.
- Dimming Capability
- 0-10 Volt Dimming: This simple lighting control interface allows your LED Luminaires or Retrofit Conversion Kits to produce varying light intensity levels and allows the building owner or facility manager to choose what light level is required for a variety of multi-purpose lighting applications.
- NEW Dim to Off for Energy Management: This benefit allows the building owner, facility manager, or local utility to turn off the lighting system at a designated time for improved energy savings.
Complementary Lighting Layouts
Budgets are always a consideration. EPCO offers complementary lighting layout services for our LED Linear Luminaires and LED Retrofit Conversion Kits. We can address your lighting system requirements and help answer the following:
- What is EPCO’s best lumen output (Standard, HO, or VHO) needed for the intended application?
- Determine exactly how many luminaires or retro t conversion kits are needed to support their application.
- Demonstrate, with the right combination of illumination configurability and dimming capability, how to get the maximum amount of lighting output while lowering energy consumption.
For more information, contact the EPCO Inside Sales Department at email@example.com or 800.336.1976.