The Standard Tube Guard is a light stabilized polycarbonate and has 0% transmittance below 365 nanometers (Clear Tube Guards only). Available in Clear for all lengths and sizes; Select lengths available in Blue, Amber, and Yellow (limited inventory).
- An efficient economical solution where fluorescent lamp breakage would be hazardous to personnel, product, equipment or animals.
- Slip over fluorescent lamps to retain shattered glass and control the release of mercury vapor and phosphorescent material.
- Constructed of unbreakable Lexan polycarbonate.
- "Cut-to-order" custom lengths are also available. Contact the EPCO Inside Sales Department (800.336.1976 or email@example.com) for more information.
- Food Processing Facilities
- Commercial Kitchens
- Grocery Stores
- Industrial Facilities
- Car Washes
- Storage Buildings
- Pedestrian and Road Tunnels
- Parking Garages
- Elevator Shafts
- Refrigerators and Freezers
- Locker Rooms
- And more...
NOTE: Standard Tube Guards are sold ONLY in case quantities of 24 per carton. EPCO will not break case carton quantities! The exception is the T5 HD Series - Clear, which is available in carton quantities of 48 and 120 Units. Standard Tube Guards are not intended for use with HO or VHO lamps! The exception is the T5 HD Series Tube Guard that is rated for use with a T5 HO Lamp. Tube Guards, other than sizes and colors listed, can be special ordered. Contact the EPCO Inside Sales Department for more information.
WARNING: It is safe to use EPCO Tube Guards preferably in conjunction with electronic high efficiency ballasts that are designed to prevent over-heating of the lamp during use and at the lamp's "end of life". EPCO does not recommend using its Tube Guards under any conditions where the surface temperature of the lamp can exceed 225°F (107°C) or in any enclosed light fixture where normal venting is prohibited. NOTE: EPCO Tube Guards should not be used with dimming systems, motion sensors, or any application where power surges or voltage spikes can cause arcing or over-burning the lamps.
|T8 TUBE GUARDS|
|DIM. "A"||DIM. "B"||NOMINAL LENGTH|