In the electrical world, when you think about “Ground Bonding PigTails”, you can’t help but think “EPCO”. How has this product become synonymous with this company? EPCO created and named this widely used product.
Today there are about 70 different configurations to choose from (who knew)—a cornucopia of different lengths of all varieties (insulated solid wire, stranded wire and single- and dual-gang varieties).
We conducted a mini-survey and found out why Contractors prefer EPCO for this nifty little product:
- Fast and easy to install
- No Contractor callbacks (better quality PigTails)
- Cost-effective and efficient
- Quickly connect receptacles, switches and other devices
- Perfect for pre-fabrication work in the shop or on the job site
- Configurations and lengths for all requirement
Pretty-solid flattery. Now is the perfect time to see what all the fuss is about.