EPCO's ProSeries Junior LED Utility Luminaires are designed specifically for retrofitting and upgrading “jelly jar” fixtures for utility lighting applications. These LED Utility Luminaires provide high lumen output, maximum downward lighting, dramatically reduces energy consumption, and lowers your electrical expenses.
Upgrading your “jelly jar” light fixtures using our ProSeries Junior LED Utility Luminaires will lower your maintenance cost and give you a better performing lighting system compared to outdated incandescent or compact fluorescent lamps, or an A19 LED lamp that is not intended or rated for enclosed applications.
The ProSeries Junior LED Utility Lamp (P/N 15980) is a direct replacement for incandescent or CFL lamps currently used in “jelly jar” fixtures. The LED lamp upgrades them to energy efficient and cost effective LED luminaires. It adapts quickly and easily to most jelly jar fixtures on the market.
Our ProSeries Junior Utility Luminaire Upgrade (P/N 15981) is a direct “hard-wire” replacement for light fixture bases that have been in service longer than five (5) years. Over time, deterioration from solid and hazardous waste pollution, moisture, UV emissions, and other environmental causes can start to occur.
As a complete luminaire, our polycarbonate and lightweight ProSeries Junior LED Utility Luminaire (P/N 15982) is highly desirable for animal confinement or horticultural farming operations, or for expanding and modifying an existing operation.
- ETL Listed to UL 1598C.
- Energy Star Rated.
- Suitable for wet and damp locations.
- Use for applications where wash-down is required.
- ProSeries Junior LED Utility Lamp: 14-Watts; Requires no re-wiring; Includes E26 socket connector for direct, fast, and easy installation.
- Low Energy consumption: Save 90% vs. incandescent lamps and 55% vs. CFLs.
- Integral heat sink prevents dust and insect accumulation.
- Five (5) Year Warranty, 50,000 hours, minimum at L70.
- Return on investment in 12 months or less.
- Polycarbonate, lightweight construction will not rust or corrode.
- Uniformly distributes a 120° spread of glare-free lumen diffused light.
- Instant start, no flickering.
- Mercury free; no UV emissions, protects the environment.
- LED Engine provides consistent lumen output over changing voltage conditions.
- Includes luminaire disconnect for safe servicing without exposure to electrical shock.