Engineered Products Company’s TIGRESS LED Temporary Light Fixture is a low cost, energy efficient lighting solution for use in low to medium bay lighting applications and a recommended alternative to outdated metal halide luminaires.
- Suitable for use in Dry or Damp Environments.
- Voltage Range: 120 VAC @ 60 Hz.
- Cost effective, virtually no maintenance.
- Compact size and balanced construction for easy handling.
- Virtually no assembly required!
- 1-Year Warranty (fixture) and 3-Year Warranty (LED Lamp).
- Available in two (2) configurations — a 10,000 or 15,000 lumen LED Corn Cob Lamp and 5-FT 18/3 SJTW Power Cord.
- Pre-installed “Snap-Lock” Hang Hook expedites installation to virtually any structure (e.g., rebar, steel, plastic pipe, or copper tubing).
- Rugged and durable steel housing with high-visibility powder coated finish.
- Includes 11-Gauge Wire Safety Cage
- New Building Construction or Renovation
- Temporary Parking Areas
- Outdoor Areas
- Backup Power Alternative for:
- Grocery Stores
- Retail Stores
- Strip Malls
- Schools and University Gymnasiums
TIGRESS LED Specifications
|P/N 15720-10K5||P/N 1570-15K5|
|Voltage||120 VAC @ 60 Hz|
|Applications||Dry or Damp Locations|
|Operating Temperature||-4°F (-20°C) to 104°F (40°C)|
|Warranty||TIGRESS LED Temporary Light Fixture: 1-Year; LED Lamp: 3-Years|
|Power Cord||5-Foot; 18/3 SJTW|
TIGRESS LED TEMPORARY LIGHT FIXTURE DIMENSIONAL REFERENCES
Note: Shown with 10,000 Lumen LED Lamp
Engineered Products Company (herein known as EPCO) warrants at its sole option, after a failure is confirmed as a true defect in materials or workmanship, EPCO will replace or refund, any TIGRESS LED Temporary Light Fixture (herein known as Light Fixture) for a period of one (1) year from original purchase.
This warranty statement applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable. This Warranty does not apply to any of the following:
- Any Light Fixture that was incorrectly installed by drilling holes, puncturing, piercing or any other means that will alter the product’s integrity.
- Damage caused by the use of parts, components, and/or other equipment(s) that is not compatible, suitable, or authorized by EPCO for use with any Light Fixture.
- Damage resulting from the use of any Light Fixture in what EPCO, at its sole discretion, considers extreme applications.
- Product damage as determined by EPCO to be caused by a crash, impact, or obvious signs of abuse to any Light Fixture.
- EPCO is not responsible for “charge-backs” for any type of labor allowance required to remove, re-install, or re-power the Light Fixture and/or the replacement with a Light Fixture.
To obtain a Light Fixture replacement, or to obtain a credit under this warranty, the Purchaser must contact Engineered Products Company within the specified one-year warranty period to obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) form and return shipping instructions for the defective light fixture.
Engineered Products Company shall have no responsibility for any Light Fixture deemed “out of warranty”. Under no circumstances shall Engineered Products Company be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special or otherwise, arising out of or relating to the use of, or the inability to use the Light Fixture in excess of the cost for replacement of this product proven to be defective during the defined warranty period.
Lamp Warranty: The LED Lamp(s) included with this Light Fixture, has a three (3) year warranty. If this lamp fails or you are not satisfied with its performance after one year, contact Feit Electric directly at email@example.com or call toll-free 1-866-326-Bulb for instructions on lamp replacement.
Lamp replacement is the sole remedy available and liability for incidental or consequential damage is expressly excluded. Do not return this lamp to the Distributor.