Engineered Products Company's (EPCO) TIGRESS Temporary Luminaire is a low cost, energy efficient lighting solution that is highly functional for use in low to medium bay temporary construction lighting applications and a recommended alternative to metal halide luminaires.
A 105-Watt compact fluorescent lamp (CFL) is included and provides a productive work environment during building construction or major renovation, consumes less than one-half of the total energy costs compared to metal halide lamps, and is approximately 3 to 5 times more efficient than standard incandescent lamps and can last up to 10 times longer.
- Meets the requirements of the 2023 National Electrical Code: Articles 410.62(C)(1) and (2), 410.104(A), 410.122, 410.130(F)(5) and 590.4(F).
- Compact size, lightweight, and balanced construction.
- Certification Standard: ETL Listed.
- Low maintenance and operating cost.
- Reliable, durable, maintenance free performance!
- Long lamp life.
- CFL lamp will not decay significantly when compared to metal halide lamps.
- Suitable for compact spaces - minimum 10-foot height.
- Instant restart in the event of a power outage.
- High luminous efficacy and durability.
- Steel housing; durable white powder-coat finish.
- Hanging Hook
- For 120V operation ONLY!
- Cord Type: 18/3 SJTW
- Cord Length: 5-Feet (1524mm)
NOTE: For use in dry environments only!
TIGRESS 105-Watt CFL Lamp Specifications
|Voltage||120 VAC @ 60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||10°F (-12°C)|
|Power Cord||5-Foot; 18/3 SJTW|