Engineered Products Company’s (EPCO) General Purpose Linear LED Luminaire provides quality, reliable solid-state performance, and high lumens per watt efficiency for building owners and facility managers to upgrade their aging lighting systems.
This luminaire consumes less than half the wattage output of a typical 4-foot fluorescent luminaire that uses two (2) 32-Watt T8 fluorescent lamps.
- Ready for immediate installation; Can be surface mounted on a ceiling with included hardware, or suspended from the ceiling using EPCO’s Suspension System Kit (P/N: GFF-FSSK) and 12 AWG Plated S-Hooks (P/N: SH12).
- Provides substantial energy savings; consumes 50% less electricity than fluorescent lamps for the same amount of light.
- Suitable for use in indoor, outdoor, wet, and cold locations.
- IP65 rated protection against the ingress of dust, other solid particulates, and low-pressure jets of directed water.
- Certified as a DLC® Premium V4.4 Luminaire and validates substantial energy savings.
- Possible rebates from utilities or co-operatives’ energy efficiency programs for building owners.
- Fast installation. Nylon tethers are connected directly to the luminaire housing.
- 5-Year Warranty. Coverage includes lumen output, color stability, LED driver performance, and defects against materials and workmanship.
- Each Luminaire includes:
- Premium LG Innotek® High Power LED Chips and a Philips® Advance® LED Driver.
- Weatherproof Polycarbonate Housing and Frosted Diffuser.
- Cord Grip; Ready for immediate wiring.
- Stainless Steel Latches, two (2) Mounting Brackets, and Installation Hardware.
- Lumen Output: 5,200 Lumens in 4000K Color Temperature.
- Optimized design of double row, high quality of LEDs improves thermal resistance and heat dissipation.
- Resistant to vibration, impact, and shock.
- Total Rated life: 50,000 hours at L70.
- Integral 0-10 Volt Dimming produces varying light intensity levels for multi-purpose lighting solutions.
|GENERAL PURPOSE LED LUMINAIRE SPECIFICATIONS|
|Output Lumens||5,200 Lumens||Efficacy**||130 Lm/W|
|Operating Voltage||120-277 VAC @ 60 Hz||Efficacy Requirements||DLC Premium 4.4|
|Amps||0.34 @ 120 VAC||Lighting Control||0-10 Volt Dimming|
|Watts||40-Watt||Operating Temperature||-4°F (-20°C) to 104°F (40°C)|
|Correlated Color Temperature (CCT)||
P/N 15310: 4000K
|Applications||Indoor, Outdoor, Wet, and Cold|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80+ (Minimum)||Certifications||ETLus and DLC Premium 4.4|
|Lumen Maintenance*||50,000 Hours at L70||Warranty ***||5 Years|
* Usable light level, the point at which the General Purpose LED Luminaire has dimmed to 70% of its original lumen output.
**Measured as "luminous efficacy", the rate of luminous flux being distributed out (in lumens to electricity in watts).
***Potentially available for a Rebate from your local electrical utility.
General Purpose LED Luminaire Limited Warranty
Engineered Products Company (herein known as EPCO) warrants at its sole option, after a failure is confirmed as a true defect in materials or workmanship, EPCO will replace or refund the General Purpose Linear LED Luminaire for a period of five (5) years from the original purchase. Coverage includes lumen output, color stability, LED driver performance, and defects against materials and workmanship.
Warning: Any modification to this luminaire will immediately void the warranty. Subsequent modification can potentially cause a fire, great bodily injury (e.g., electric shock or burns), or equipment damage.