Why Buy From EPCO?
- A broad and growing range of Specialty Electrical Products.
- The best technical, pre-sale and post-sale customer service support.
- Order by 1 PM Eastern Time (EST) and we will ship your order the next business day.
Price Matching Capabilities
- If you find comparable “specifications-matching” competitive product and you would like to buy the EPCO equivalent, we welcome the opportunity to match our competitor’s price.
- We reserve the right to review, accept, or decline to match pricing on competitive, stock or project/quote opportunities.
Fast, Accurate Shipping
- All of our standard catalogued products are stocked in our 40,000 square foot warehouse and available for immediate shipment.
- Order by 1 PM Eastern Time and we will ship your order the next business day.
- Orders are checked up to four times to ensure accuracy.
Guaranteed Sale Policy
- Eliminates Any Purchasing Risk!
- “If you can’t sell it, EPCO will take it back!”
- 100% Credit – Forever!
EPCO Products Conform to Industry Standards including:
- NEC, UL and OSHA Standards.
- Product Labeling meets National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA).
- National Association Electrical Distributors (NAED) Standards.
- All products are UPC-A Bar Coded
- Orders Picked and Shipped 99% Error Free
Easy Warranty Replacement
Engineered Products Company warrants that all of its products shall be free from defects in quality workmanship and material under normal use from the date of delivery for a period of one (1) year.
The exception to our one-year warranty is our Utility Light which includes a three (3) year warranty, and our GFF and GFFW Series Lighting Fixtures. The ballast warranty for these lighting fixtures is five (5) years and is limited to the first end-user purchaser. Contact the ballast manufacturer directly for more specific information.
Hassle Free Return Policy
Contact your EPCO Sales Representative or our Inside Sales for more information on product returns. No product(s) can be returned unless written permission has first been obtained from Engineered Products Company and you receive a Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number. To return any Product(s), please ensure the following:
- The Product(s) must be in new, saleable, perfect condition.
- Package your return carefully to ensure it is received by us in good condition.
- Include all original factory packaging, accessories, manuals/literature.
- Write your Customer Account Number, Invoice Number and RMA Number clearly on the outside of your return package.
- Ship return via UPS Ground to:Engineered Products Company
Attention: RMA – Receiving Department
5401 Smetana Drive, Minnetonka, Minnesota 55343
Note: Engineered Products Company does not make any return exceptions for the following:
- Special Order Products.
- Discontinued Products.
- Products damaged in route to us caused by improper packaging.
- Products damaged as a result of improper use.
- Products with obvious signs of use.