*This employment opportunity is located in Estherville, Iowa*
Job Title: Production Assembler - Iowa
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: $17 Hourly
Benefits: 401K with Match, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, Health Savings Account
Responsible for the general assembly of fixture whips, AC whips and various production line assemblies. Follows established procedures in assembly operations and works under the close supervision of the assembly lead. Regular and consistent attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Responsible for the daily completion of all normal assembly responsibilities.
- Put connectors on conduit. (Operate screw-in machine and pneumatic screwdrivers.)
- Feed wires in conduit according to specified color codes.
- Label UL stickers on conduit according to established UL requirements.
- Tie-off wire leads on the end of conduit whip using Tiematic machine.
- Lift conduit bundles. May weigh (weight1-20 lbs.)
- Load and unload racks of wire (weight 1-35 lbs.)
- Place conduit bundles onto assembly tables (weight 1-20 lbs.).
- Operate other assembly machines and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, AND SKILLS:
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry 1-40 lbs. Entails daily but not constant lift/push/pull/carry.
- Heavy lifting requires the use of mechanical assists provided or team lifts.
- Ability to follow verbal instructions & ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to perform repetitive assembly operations.
- Regular and consistent attendance is required.
- Employees must abide by all company policies. It is the employee’s responsibility to stay abreast of policy and procedure changes throughout the duration of their employment.
- Employees are required to abide by company safety procedures at all times in order to ensure the maintenance of a safe and hazard-free work environment.
- Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn at all times while performing job duties that require the use of PPE.
- Employees may be required to perform other duties not specified in their job descriptions as requested, directed or assigned.
- Management reserves the right to modify job descriptions at any time as deemed necessary.
- This job description is not all-inclusive and may be amended at any time.
Providing employees with a job description does not imply, nor should it be interpreted as the establishment of an employment contract or agreement of any kind. All employees of EPCO are considered to be employed at-will.