*All employment opportunities are located in Minnetonka, Minnesota*
Job Title: PDU Cables Production Order Expeditor for PDU Cables Division (pducables.com)
Shift: 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: $15 to $16 Annually
The PDU Cables Production Order Expeditor is responsible for daily processing and distribution of production order/label information, assisting with scheduling tasks, and various production line assembly duties.
- Daily processing and distribution of production order/label information.
- Assisting with key daily scheduling tasks when the Master Scheduler is absent.
- Various production line assembly duties as needed, in accordance with procedures established for assembly operations.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge or ability to learn how to use Syspro and our scheduling system if necessary.
- Must be dependable.
- Requires attention to detail.
- Requires organization skills.
- Requires reliable transportation to be at work at various times.
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, lift, push, pull and move about the facility.
- Regular and consistent attendance is required.
- Employees must abide by all company policies. It is the employee’s responsibility to stay abreast of policy and procedure changes throughout the duration of their employment.
- Employees are required to abide by company safety procedures at all times in order to ensure the maintenance of a safe and hazard free work environment.
- Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn at all times while performing job duties that require the use of PPE.
- Employees may be required to perform other duties not specified in their job descriptions as requested, directed or assigned.
- Management reserves the right to modify job description at any time as deemed necessary.
*This job description is not all-inclusive and may be amended at any time.
*Providing employees with a job description does not imply, nor should it be interpreted as the establishment of an employment contract or agreement of any kind. All employees of EPCO are considered to be employed at-will.
*Our organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested in joining our award winning team?
Apply here: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/baa3e85e