*This employment opportunity is located in Minnetonka, Minnesota*
Job Title: Inside Sales / Customer Service - PDU Cables, a division of Engineered Products Company (www.pducables.com)
Reports To: Territory Manager
Compensation: $22 to $24 Hourly
Benefits: Life, 401K, Vision, Medical, Dental
Employment Type: Full-Time
Responsible for providing exceptional inside sales support and customer service to PDU Cables customers and Regional Sales Managers. Provide prompt and accurate product information related to pricing, product features, and delivery. Regular and consistent attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Work with customers and Regional Sales Managers providing quotes, shipping information, production scheduling, etc.
- Load cable configurator for creating and updating formal quotes.
- Communicate with production, accounting, marketing and sales managers to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Enter sales orders and document information per established processes.
- Respond to customer requests to return merchandise by completing initial RMA paperwork.
- Perform cable take-offs from customer blue prints.
- Maintain files related to customer quotes and past order information.
- Back-up other Inside Sales representatives on telephone, order entry, configurator, etc.
- Represent PDU Cables in a professional manner.
- Promote professionalism and goodwill within the Power Distribution Cabling market.
- Maintain positive relationships with all customers, business vendors and co-workers.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum of (3) years of customer service and inside sales experience in a technical field.
- Knowledge of general sales practices and core skills to provide great customer service and support.
- Ability to learn the data center industry, product line, pricing practices and market.
- Ability to communicate effectively; both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to assess a situation, draw a valid conclusion, and make sound recommendations.
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines effectively.
- Proficiency with computer programs: Word, Excel, Outlook, Syspro.
- Expert level typing skills
- Exceptional data entry and customer service skills required.
- Degree in sales, business, marketing or related fields a plus.
- Employees must abide by all company policies. It is the employee's responsibility to stay abreast of policy and procedure changes throughout the duration of their employment.
- Employees are required to abide by company safety procedures at all times in order to ensure the maintenance of a safe and hazard free work environment.
- Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn at all times while performing job duties that require the use of PPE.
- Employees may be required to perform other duties not specified in their job descriptions as requested, directed or assigned.
- Management reserves the right to modify job description at any time as deemed necessary.
*This job description is not all-inclusive and may be amended at any time.
*Providing employees with a job description does not imply, nor should it be interpreted as the establishment of an employment contract or agreement of any kind. All employees of EPCO are considered to be employed at-will.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested in joining our award winning team?
For more details contact Jodie Anselmo, Talent Acquisition Specialist at (612) 930-9396.