*This employment opportunity is located in Estherville, Iowa*
Job Title: Power Cables Production Assembler for the PDU Cables Division of Engineered Products Company (www.pducables.com)
Report To: Lead and Operations Supervisor
Employment Type: Part Time - Flexible Hours from 6:00am - 2:30pm, Monday - Friday
Compensation: $14.50 Hourly
Responsible for the general assembly of fixture whips, AC whips, and various production line assemblies. This position is part-time and requires the ability to use basic handtools, follow basic written and verbal instructions while assembling in a warehouse environment, and work under a lead or supervisor's supervision. Regular and consistent attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Responsible for assembling, bundling, and packaging fixture whips according to established work instructions, quality standards, and production output requirements.
- Requires the ability to operate basic hand-power tools and pneumatic screwdrivers.
- Requires the ability to insert appropriate wires into conduit according to specified color codes.
- Must be able to read fixture whip labels, apply labels to the conduit.
- Must be able to use ties to tie-off wire leads on the end of conduit whip using machine, equipment, and/or tools.
- The job requires the ability to lift/push/pull carry up to 50lbs daily.
- Requires the ability to stand at a workstation for 90% of the day while assembling.
- Operate other assembly machines and equipment.
- Must work well in a small team dynamic and be able to work well independently.
- Must be able to understand both written and verbal instructions given in English.
- Job duties can be modified as required to meet the required accommodations.
- Must have transportation to and from work.
- Other duties as assigned!
*This job description is not all-inclusive and may be amended at any time.
*Providing employees with a job description does not imply, nor should it be interpreted as the establishment of an employment contract or agreement of any kind. All employees of EPCO are considered to be employed at-will.
Apply online at Zip Recruiter: Part Time Production Assembler - Power Cables
About PDU Cables
LOCATIONS IN: *MINNETONKA, MINNESOTA & *ESTHERVILLE, IOWA
Established in 1981, PDU Cables is an independent cable assembly company that is the leader in quality and innovation.
At PDU Cables, our mission is to provide superior customer service, knowledge, and value while exceeding the expectations of our data center design and construction partners. PDU is the preferred supplier of UL Listed under-floor cable assemblies, the AirGuard Cable Seal product line, and other complimentary products.
We are an award-winning organization with an experienced group of employees in all divisions who excel in their individual roles by meeting the company’s goals and team metrics. Our employees are considered leaders, achievers and individuals who strive to perform at their very best each day! We appreciate the fact that you have considered our organization as a potential employer and we are looking forward to having the opportunity to meet with you!
For more information, check us out at:
PDU Cables is a division of Engineered Products Company
Engineered Products Company (EPCO) is the premier brand supplier of specialty products to Electrical Distributors and Contractors. EPCO has supported the electrical industry since 1976 by supplying a broad range of standard and unique consumables for commercial, industrial, residential and agriculture buildings.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.