*This employment opportunity is located in Estherville, Iowa*
Job Title: Production Assembler
Report To: Lead and Operations Supervisor
Employment Type: Part Time - Flexible Hours from 6:00am - 2:30pm, Monday - Friday
Compensation: $14.50 Hourly
Responsible for the general assembly of fixture whips, AC whips, and various production line assemblies. This position is part-time and requires the ability to use basic handtools, follow basic written and verbal instructions while assembling in a warehouse environment, and work under a lead or supervisor's supervision. Regular and consistent attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Responsible for assembling, bundling, and packaging fixture whips according to established work instructions, quality standards, and production output requirements.
- Requires the ability to operate basic hand-power tools and pneumatic screwdrivers.
- Requires the ability to insert appropriate wires into conduit according to specified color codes.
- Must be able to read fixture whip labels, apply labels to the conduit.
- Must be able to use ties to tie-off wire leads on the end of conduit whip using machine, equipment, and/or tools.
- The job requires the ability to lift/push/pull carry up to 50lbs daily.
- Requires the ability to stand at a workstation for 90% of the day while assembling.
- Operate other assembly machines and equipment.
- Must work well in a small team dynamic and be able to work well independently.
- Must be able to understand both written and verbal instructions given in English.
- Job duties can be modified as required to meet the required accommodations.
- Must have transportation to and from work.
- Other duties as assigned!
*This job description is not all-inclusive and may be amended at any time.
*Providing employees with a job description does not imply, nor should it be interpreted as the establishment of an employment contract or agreement of any kind. All employees of EPCO are considered to be employed at-will.
Apply online at Zip Recruiter: Production Assembler