*******This job is located Minnetonka, Minnesota********
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Benefits: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Marketing Coordinator's role is primarily responsible for maintaining the marketing database contacts, coordinating sales sample orders, assisting the marketing team with projects related to creating product advertisements, informational flyers, e-blasts, newsletters, or other marketing-related materials, and supporting the marketing team as directed.
This position is not a telework role and must report to the office for the workweek as scheduled.
- Maintain the e-mail contact database to ensure all contact information is accurate and updated on a continual basis.
- Update or remove contacts that are outdated from the "not sent" list.
- Add new e-mail contacts as they are received from the sales and marketing departments.
- Log all contact additions and subtractions to the database and providing a monthly net count to track database growth.
Sample Sales Orders
- Enter orders for all literature requests, new products launches, and product sample requests resulting from e-blasts, advertisements, and trade shows.
- Ensure all requests are fulfilled and shipped on time by confirming there are enough items in inventory and the shipping department has enough lead-time to fulfill the order requests. Collect leads from these requests and following up with the appropriate sales representative agency.
- Log all marketing product samples that are shipped, including those entered by the inside sales team.
- Assist the marketing team with projects related to creating product advertisements, informational flyers, promotions, giveaways, and incentives.
- Communicate with the sales representative agencies on territory-specific promotions.
- Create and distribute the approved company newsletters to customers and sales representatives using company-established templates and schedules.
- Assist with the creation of weekly e-blasts.
- Ensure that the product catalog, datasheets, and all supporting product literature are updated as directed. Requires collaborating with marketing, sales, and engineering team members to ensure information, specifications, and images are accurate and updated on all materials.
- Ensure inventory counts for all marketing literature are consistent with inventory counts in the company's ERP system and replenishing printed materials, when necessary, per established inventory pars.
- Assist the marketing team with coordinating product sales training by preparing training materials, setting up the training room, ordering catered food, booking accommodations, and creating training certificates for attendees.
- As required, assist with the setup and coordination of company tradeshows, counter day events with sales agencies, and other marketing initiatives.
SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES: None
- Requires the ability to sit for extended periods at a workstation, cube, or desk area.
- Requires the ability to use various types of office equipment, including a telephone, computer, copy machine, postage machine, or any other applicable equipment required for the position.
- May demand infrequent light physical effort.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree with a major in marketing, marketing communications, journalism, or graphic design is preferred, but experience may be substituted for a portion of the preferred educational qualifications as appropriate.
- Minimum of (24) months of experience working in a marketing department, advertising agency, etc.
- Knowledge of the lighting and electrical industries is helpful but not required.
This position is not a telework role and must report to the office for the workweek as scheduled. All positions require working well with more than one department and individuals in various roles and working well independently to complete the essential functions required.
- OFFICE POSITIONS:
- Work will be performed in a business casual office setting where separate workstations/cubes or offices are set up for employees working in the office area.
- Must work in a team environment and perform duties that may require more than one employee's participation to complete the task.
- Will also be required to work well independently and with minimal supervision.
- Regular and consistent attendance is required.
- Employees must abide by all company policies. It is the employee's responsibility to stay abreast of policy and procedure changes throughout their employment.
- Employees are always required to abide by company safety procedures to ensure the maintenance of a safe and hazard-free work environment.
- Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must always be worn while performing duties requiring PPE use. This includes PPE related to protecting employees against COVID-19.
- Employees may be required to perform other duties not specified in their job descriptions as requested, directed, or assigned.
- Management reserves the right to modify job descriptions at any time as deemed necessary.
This job description is not all-inclusive and may be amended at any time. Providing employees with a job description does not imply, nor should it be interpreted as establishing an employment contract or agreement of any kind. All employees of the company are employed at will. Engineered Products Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by law.