*This employment opportunity is located in Minnetonka, Minnesota*
Job Title: Machine Operator Lead (Wire Room)
Compensation: $20-24 Hourly
Employment Type: Full-Time
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Vision, Medical
The Wire Room Lead/Trainer will be responsible for executing the daily Wire Room production activities and maintaining smooth production flows while safely producing a high-quality product in the most efficient way possible. This position will serve as a key point of contact for Wire Room Technicians and be responsible for gathering and communicating relevant information within the production environment. The Wire Room Lead/Trainer will also work with the Production Supervisor to create training materials, keep them up to date, and be responsible for training new employees in the Wire Room. This position will support expediting jobs and communicating with the inventory team as needed. This person may be required to perform additional or different responsibilities from those set forth below.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- (36) months of previous experience working in production and manufacturing as a machine operator.
- (24) months of previous leadership skills (production floor line lead, etc.) is strongly preferred.
- Lean Manufacturing experience preferred. (e.g., Green Belt) but not required.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office-based programs, including Excel and Word.
- Employee must have reliable transportation and be able to get to and from work on a daily basis with a schedule that may vary.
- Regular and consistent attendance is required.
- Employees must abide by all company policies. It is the employee’s responsibility to stay abreast of policy and procedure changes throughout the duration of their employment.
- Employees are required to abide by company safety procedures at all times in order to ensure the maintenance of a safe and hazard free work environment.
- Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn at all times while performing job duties that require the use of PPE.
- Employees may be required to perform other duties not specified in their job descriptions as requested, directed or assigned.
- Management reserves the right to modify job description at any time as deemed necessary.
*This job description is not all-inclusive and may be amended at any time.
*Providing employees with a job description does not imply, nor should it be interpreted as the establishment of an employment contract or agreement of any kind. All employees of EPCO are considered to be employed at-will.
*Our organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested in joining our award winning team?