*All employment opportunities are located in Minnetonka, Minnesota*
Job Title: Power Cables Assembler for PDU Cables Division (www.pducables.com)
Shifts: Must have reliable transportation as public transportation is limited.
- 1st Shift – Start Time 5:00am-1:30pm
- 2nd Shift – Start Time 1:00pm
This position is responsible for the general assembly of power cables. This includes a quality product with no defects within and working toward exceeding time requirements. Follows established procedures in assembly operations and works under the close supervision of Power Cable Lead. Regular and consistent attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Perform direct labor duties assigned by the Power Cable Lead including the assembly of power cables in accordance with established specifications.
- Use automatic equipment and hand tools effectively and safely as a part of the cable assembly process.
- Assemble all parts according to established guidelines.
- Maintain or exceed labor requirements.
- Work as a team to ensure job orders are processed on time and in accordance to quality standards.
- Assist other warehouse departments as required or directed.
- Follow all established safety standards and procedures.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- 3-6 months previous assembly experience preferred.
- Ability to identify colors.
- Perform basic mathematics and measurements.
- Able to use automatic equipment and hand tools effectively and safely as part of the assembly process.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry up to 75 lbs (intermittent basis).
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Ability to work in a fast paced warehouse environment as a team and independently.
- Regular and consistent attendance is required.
- Employees must abide by all company policies. It is the employee’s responsibility to stay abreast of policy and procedure changes throughout the duration of their employment.
- Employees are required to abide by company safety procedures at all times in order to ensure the maintenance of a safe and hazard free work environment.
- Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn at all times while performing job duties that require the use of PPE.
- Employees may be required to perform other duties not specified in their job descriptions as requested, directed or assigned.
- Management reserves the right to modify job description at any time as deemed necessary.
*This job description is not all-inclusive and may be amended at any time.
*Providing employees with a job description does not imply, nor should it be interpreted as the establishment of an employment contract or agreement of any kind. All employees of EPCO are considered to be employed at-will.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested in joining our award winning team?
When applying for this position please submit the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Resume (or completed application)
- Compensation Requirements
- Business References
YOU MUST REFERENCE “APPLICATION FOR PDU CABLES ASSEMBLER: JOB CODE PDU16-CABLE” IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE WHEN APPLYING
Call Human Resources Manager – at 952-767-8758 with any questions.